Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LegoRules
    started a topic PDGA new member packet?

PDGA new member packet?

How long does it usally take to get your PDGA new member packet. I signed up on 11-20, and all I have recieved is a magazine just yesterday.

Cindy

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    I did finally get my packet earlier this month. The problem with mine was that the first packet was lost. The mini with my PDGA number was the hold-up on resending because they had to re-make another one with my number, and they only run them a few times a year. I had to wait for the next run to be made. I did get that explaination right off the bat, so that's why I was getting pissed at them because they kept telling me basically it was in the mail. Had I understood the process beter from the beginning I would have been fine with it. Lack of communication was the main issue I had with the whole process.

Cindy
    Yeah! I'm so happy you finally got it.

Last month I got my renewal package in about four days after re-registering , but it wasn't complete (no bag tag).

Leave a comment:

• LegoRules
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
    I paid for PDGA membership via paypal to Deaf Disc Golf Assc. last Feburary, and it took me at least one month to get my package. So maybe paying thru the club will get faster service? Still waiting for the magazine
    I did finally get my packet earlier this month. The problem with mine was that the first packet was lost. The mini with my PDGA number was the hold-up on resending because they had to re-make another one with my number, and they only run them a few times a year. I had to wait for the next run to be made. I did get that explaination right off the bat, so that's why I was getting pissed at them because they kept telling me basically it was in the mail. Had I understood the process beter from the beginning I would have been fine with it. Lack of communication was the main issue I had with the whole process.

Cindy

Leave a comment:

• Nichola
    replied
    Well it took about four months, but I did get my new member packet today.

Cindy
    I paid for PDGA membership via paypal to Deaf Disc Golf Assc. last Feburary, and it took me at least one month to get my package. So maybe paying thru the club will get faster service? Still waiting for the magazine

Leave a comment:

• TreeLove
    replied
    Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
    Someone could have thrown it there faster. Well enjoy your Black Status.
    Her member pack turned her black?

Leave a comment:

• Magilla
    replied
    Originally posted by D.L. View Post
    Got my shiny blue 2009 bagtag/membership package today, and it only took about 100 days. I'm s'toked.

Hey, I signed up for 5 years....3 yrs ago AND still "just" got my package in the mail yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• D.L.
    replied
    Got my shiny blue 2009 bagtag/membership package today, and it only took about 100 days. I'm s'toked.

Leave a comment:

• topdawgy58
    replied
    The magazine should be here in about 6 months.

Leave a comment:

• Mystjava
    replied

Cindy
    Yeah!!! About time! Now we've got to wait for the magazine!

Leave a comment:

• topdawgy58
    replied
    Four Months

Cindy
    Someone could have thrown it there faster. Well enjoy your Black Status.
    Last edited by topdawgy58; March 14th, 2009, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LegoRules
    replied
    How long does it usally take to get your PDGA new member packet. I signed up on 11-20, and all I have recieved is a magazine just yesterday.

Cindy

Cindy

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
    Any idea when is the earliest date to renew your membership with PDGA? The reason I'm asking, I just want to be able to "jump" ahead early for next year so I won't forget.
    Cindy, I really hope you get your package soon. But at least you're able to play and get online to check your status. That's cool! Hang in there sister!
    I know you can purchase multiple years at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Mystjava
    replied
    Any idea when is the earliest date to renew your membership with PDGA? The reason I'm asking, I just want to be able to "jump" ahead early for next year so I won't forget.
    Cindy, I really hope you get your package soon. But at least you're able to play and get online to check your status. That's cool! Hang in there sister!

Leave a comment:

• snap7times
    replied
    Always call, email sucks... period

Leave a comment:

• D.L.
    replied
    Thanks for the support I have not tried to call yet just emails to Addie. If I don't not see anything by Friday I guess I will try calling.

Cindy
    I'm with you Cindy. Renewed early, didn't think about it again till mid Feb,
    wrote to Addie on 2/25, she says that I should be getting my 2009 membership packet soon. DL

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X