X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Well it took about four months, but I did get my new member packet today.

Cindy
    Yeah!!! About time! Now we've got to wait for the magazine!
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

The magazine should be here in about 6 months.
      PDGA 38153
      STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Got my shiny blue 2009 bagtag/membership package today, and it only took about 100 days. I'm s'toked.
        Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by D.L. View Post
          Got my shiny blue 2009 bagtag/membership package today, and it only took about 100 days. I'm s'toked.

Hey, I signed up for 5 years....3 yrs ago AND still "just" got my package in the mail yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
            Someone could have thrown it there faster. Well enjoy your Black Status.
            Her member pack turned her black?
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Well it took about four months, but I did get my new member packet today.

Cindy
              I paid for PDGA membership via paypal to Deaf Disc Golf Assc. last Feburary, and it took me at least one month to get my package. So maybe paying thru the club will get faster service? Still waiting for the magazine
              PDGA 38506
              ODDGA 27
              DDGA 176
              2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
                I paid for PDGA membership via paypal to Deaf Disc Golf Assc. last Feburary, and it took me at least one month to get my package. So maybe paying thru the club will get faster service? Still waiting for the magazine
                I did finally get my packet earlier this month. The problem with mine was that the first packet was lost. The mini with my PDGA number was the hold-up on resending because they had to re-make another one with my number, and they only run them a few times a year. I had to wait for the next run to be made. I did get that explaination right off the bat, so that's why I was getting pissed at them because they kept telling me basically it was in the mail. Had I understood the process beter from the beginning I would have been fine with it. Lack of communication was the main issue I had with the whole process.

Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

I did finally get my packet earlier this month. The problem with mine was that the first packet was lost. The mini with my PDGA number was the hold-up on resending because they had to re-make another one with my number, and they only run them a few times a year. I had to wait for the next run to be made. I did get that explaination right off the bat, so that's why I was getting pissed at them because they kept telling me basically it was in the mail. Had I understood the process beter from the beginning I would have been fine with it. Lack of communication was the main issue I had with the whole process.

Cindy
                  Yeah! I'm so happy you finally got it.

Last month I got my renewal package in about four days after re-registering , but it wasn't complete (no bag tag).

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X