X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    The good news in all of this is that from all the replies here it appears Cindy's is an isolated event and not the norm. You'll get it Cindy, be patient Grasshopper.

Bob
    Actually Bob after reading the stories, It seems Cindy's experience is par for the course with the un-professionalDGA.
    rewindb.com

Comment

I knew it was just a matter of time before JUb came in on this and try to push his unprofessional Disc Golf Association Bull$hit.
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Come on Trozz
        I am not responsible for it just identifying the behaviour.
        What else would you call it? An organization that is 25+ years old has growing pains, I think not. So what else could it be?
        rewindb.com

Comment

I know, I know, Jub is just a butthurt douchebag!

Comment

Cindy, any word?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Over the Hill" Bob;8068][SIZE=" View Post
              Cindy, any word?[/SIZE]

Bob

No! Just another email stating that it is supposedly on its way.

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

Rather than get sucked into more Jubish, why don't ALL current PDGA members reading this forum send the PDGA a note that we are disappointed in their treatment of our PNW DG sister.

We KNOW this is an isolated incident, but it still sucks.

Rather than read through all the posts here, I'll ask- have you called Karolyn Garlick in the front office? ANYTIME I've needed help from the PDGA, she has made it happen ASAP.... when sometimes others haven't been so fast to respond.
                Last edited by Wes Hansen; February 10th, 2009, 06:14 PM. Reason: I put . instead of ?

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                  Rather than get sucked into more Jubish, why don't ALL current PDGA members reading this forum send the PDGA a note that we are disappointed in their treatment of our PNW DG sister.

We KNOW this is an isolated incident, but it still sucks.

Rather than read through all the posts here, I'll ask- have you called Karolyn Garlick in the front office? ANYTIME I've needed help from the PDGA, she has made it happen ASAP.... when sometimes others haven't been so fast to respond.
                  Thanks for the support I have not tried to call yet just emails to Addie. If I don't not see anything by Friday I guess I will try calling.

Cindy
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

I have been talking to people to find out about the PDGA. I have really not heard any good things.
                    I found out the Magazine that I have not got yet is not Flying Disc Mag. The one I will get someday is about the pro's. I have heard the there is 80% rec players and 20% pro players.
                    The PDGA caters to the pro's and the magzine is gear to the pro's and about the pro's.
                    With Disc Golf growing at a rapid rate this will have to change. Disc golf Magazine is still alive
                    and getting more popular. I am sad that is not the magazine I am suppose to get. Maybe someday they will look at how other sports got so popular by pro's promoting the sport from the bottom up.
                    PDGA 38153
                    STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                      Thanks for the support I have not tried to call yet just emails to Addie. If I don't not see anything by Friday I guess I will try calling.

Cindy
                      I'm with you Cindy. Renewed early, didn't think about it again till mid Feb,
                      wrote to Addie on 2/25, she says that I should be getting my 2009 membership packet soon. DL
                      Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

Always call, email sucks... period

Comment

Any idea when is the earliest date to renew your membership with PDGA? The reason I'm asking, I just want to be able to "jump" ahead early for next year so I won't forget.
                          Cindy, I really hope you get your package soon. But at least you're able to play and get online to check your status. That's cool! Hang in there sister!
                          Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                          DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
                            Any idea when is the earliest date to renew your membership with PDGA? The reason I'm asking, I just want to be able to "jump" ahead early for next year so I won't forget.
                            Cindy, I really hope you get your package soon. But at least you're able to play and get online to check your status. That's cool! Hang in there sister!
                            I know you can purchase multiple years at a time.

Comment

How long does it usally take to get your PDGA new member packet. I signed up on 11-20, and all I have recieved is a magazine just yesterday.

Cindy

Well it took about four months, but I did get my new member packet today.

Cindy
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

Four Months

Well it took about four months, but I did get my new member packet today.

Cindy
                                Someone could have thrown it there faster. Well enjoy your Black Status.
                                Last edited by topdawgy58; March 14th, 2009, 07:24 PM.
                                PDGA 38153
                                STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X