X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDGA new member packet?

How long does it usally take to get your PDGA new member packet. I signed up on 11-20, and all I have recieved is a magazine just yesterday.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

That's funny...I didn't receive a magazine. I did receive my renewal "packet". Does anybody know if only new members receive PDGA publications? Copy of the rules? Competition Manual? Don't get me wrong, I love my 2009 renewal bag tag. Just wondering how to go about obtaining some literature.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

im pretty sure you have to sign up for the magazine seprate from the other stuff, im pretty sure it said that on the pdga website, but im not a member myself so i cant help you on how long it take, sorry

Comment

ANY issues with Memberships can be addressed by Addie at office@pdga.com

For 2009 the PDGA is bringing taking over the publication that PDGA members will recieve.
        The "Flying Disc" magazine that members received during '08 will be only avail by subscription (if at all).

I am not sure when the 1st issue of the '09 PDGA publication is due.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post

For 2009 the PDGA is bringing taking over the publication that PDGA members will recieve.
          The "Flying Disc" magazine that members received during '08 will be only avail by subscription (if at all).

I did email PDGA over the weekend, so hopefully I will hear something soon. The magazine that I got was Flying disc.

Cindy
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

No response from Addie, yet. I emailed her before posting here figuring that she was the appropriate person...they must be having mANY issues.
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I'm still waiting for a reply from 2005; issues and pdga go hand in hand
              educate your thinking

Comment

I signed up for my new membership a couple of weeks ago, maybe the 18th or so. I got my new member packet last friday. The magazine was not an additional option when I joined up, although I do remember seeing it when I was contemplating a membership in '08. I recieved: 1 PDGA stamped disc; a mini with member number; a PDGA sticker; member card; rule book; and a ballot. I didn't really read the letter too closely when it came to see if there was any mention about a magazine.
                Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                PDGA #37890
                Stumptown #157
                ODW TDG 10-11
                3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

I got an email confirmation today saying that my renewal membership package was sent out today. I renewed like a week ago.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                    I got an email confirmation today saying that my renewal membership package was sent out today. I renewed like a week ago.

Bob
                    Geeze it was back on 11/20 that I signed up. Still no reply to my email either. I can't belive that you guys both got your stuff in like two weeks, and it almost has been two months since I signed up. They must have just missed me altogether.

Cindy
                    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                    Stumptown #176
                    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                      Geeze it was back on 11/20 that I signed up. Still no reply to my email either. I can't belive that you guys both got your stuff in like two weeks, and it almost has been two months since I signed up. They must have just missed me altogether.

Cindy

My initial membership stuff took quite some time also. Be patient Grasshopper!

Bob

Comment

Wow it really makes me want to sign up. Sounds like it is poorly run. And what do you really get for your money? And you have to pay extra for the Magzine? sounds like a good deal.
                        PDGA 38153
                        STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
                          Wow it really makes me want to sign up. Sounds like it is poorly run. And what do you really get for your money? And you have to pay extra for the Magzine? sounds like a good deal.

NO you do not have to pay extra for the Magazine.
                          IF you want to recieve the Mag that we were getting this year...THEN you have to pay for it, since the PDGA will be taking over with its OWN publication that ALL members will recieve with membership.

NEW meberships are usually processed quickly, BUT there are alot of factors.
                          If you sign up at an event, then nothing happens until that TD submits your stuff. If they dont do it in a timly manner then you have delay.

Membership processed at the end of the year also take some time seeing how EVERYONE else is renewing as well.

The only thing "poorly run" here is your attitude.........

Comment

NO you do not have to pay extra for the Magazine.
                            IF you want to recieve the Mag that we were getting this year...THEN you have to pay for it, since the PDGA will be taking over with its OWN publication that ALL members will recieve with membership.

NEW meberships are usually processed quickly, BUT there are alot of factors.
                            If you sign up at an event, then nothing happens until that TD submits your stuff. If they dont do it in a timly manner then you have delay.

Membership processed at the end of the year also take some time seeing how EVERYONE else is renewing as well.

The only thing "poorly run" here is your attitude.........

PDGA 38153
                            STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Hey I am not complaining about not getting my stuff! I just been thinking about joining and saw the negative things people posted. So get off my case!
                              PDGA 38153
                              STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X