X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDGA Board - Kent Schafer - DDGA Rep

From Kent Schafer, former DDGA President.

I wanted to take a moment of time to personally tell you that I have put my hat into the competition for PDGA board of directors.

After discussing the feasibility for a Deaf person to even consider nomination, I feel this is a good opportunity to test my mettle by running against the good ol'boys club.

I strongly believe communication is essential for growth and on a more personal matter, look forward to improving relationships for the Deaf disc golf players with the PDGA and hearing participants.

I would personally love to have your support to help grow the sport. I would also love for you to reach out to your friends, clubs, and competitors to announce my intentions and hopefully consider my nomination. Should you have any questions about my disability or my intentions to better the game, please fire away. I look forward to challenging you to a greater good!

I also would recommend that you consider Mike Solt for Board of Directors. He will be running for a position too. He is also known as Mr.DiscGolf and runs a tour designed for the Amateurs in southeastern Pennsylvania. His goal is to improve the game for amateurs since the majority of PDGA relies on amateurs. He can be contacted at mikesolt@gmail.com if you have any questions for him.

Kent Schafer
    wirelesskent@gmail.com

Here is more information about Kent:http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1457688
    PDGA 38506
    ODDGA 27
    DDGA 176
    2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/...Statements.pdf

the statements, read them!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...