X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    This is the second year in a row I did not get a ballot. I called and complained last year. I am not sure why I have been blacklisted from voting.
    Are you certain they have your most current e-mail address? Have you checked your spam/junk mail folder? Did you address this with PDGA before voting closed?

Comment

the times they are a changin'

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      Peter Shive was elected with his "Vote for me only if you want to F up the PDGA" campaign? Unbelievable!
      Do you really think that's why he was voted in?
      It appears obvious that there are enough of us out there that have been around the PDGA for 10 to 20 plus years that seem to think folks like Peter and Kevin can make a difference.
      I voted for both of those guys because of their years of experience in and around the PDGA.
      Along with the very reasonable and levelheaded thinking of Rebecca, I see this as a good mix!
      My congrats to all the new BOD's!
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      - Anonymous

Comment

only Daveburg was able to slip past my iron-clad ballot

I'm thrilled that three of my four votes were for candidates who ended up victorious... I'm accustomed to being a marginalized vote (e.g. Nader in '04 and '08) whose function is mostly a reminder to those elected that they don't have unanimous support -- or 3rd party recognition, as the case may be.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else can match (or beat?!) my 3-for-4 success rate. My only runner in the BoD horse race who failed to show was Joe Feidt. It would have been great to get his diverge-from-ball-golf/lax-dress-code/micro-brew-sponsor mentality on the Board, but roughly half of Feldberg's constituency would have needed to be on my wavelength for that to happen...
        anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X