X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDGA Board

I turned in all my paperwork and I am officially on the ballot for the PDGA Board.

I am officially announcing my candidacy and starting my campaign. I would greatly appreciate your vote and support.

The platforms will be published soon and all current members will be receiving an email or postcard in the mail.

Regardless of who you vote for, please just take the time, read the platforms, and vote.

Thanks for your time

Rebecca Duffy
    Candidate for PDGA Board 2011
    PDGA President

Oh this is gonna be fun...

Can we start with a "I can see Dexter from my house!" t-shirt campaign?

Oh... and can I be the driver of the tour bus?

You have my vote and my full support, Miss Duffy.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      Oh this is gonna be fun...

Can we start with a "I can see Dexter from my house!" t-shirt campaign?

Oh... and can I be the driver of the tour bus?

You have my vote and my full support, Miss Duffy.
      I will be shootin' those warning shots and ringin' those bells to let everyone know that I am supportin' our own President Duffy as she's runnin' for the Board, and that they too, the average American disc golfer person too as well can support her, and vote for, and see that she is elected for the good of all and God Bless disc golf and the United States of America!

Comment

With all of the candidates this year, it looks really wide open with lobbying efforts in your home region likely paying off more than usual.

Comment

signed.

Comment

You got my support partner.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

wow

You guys have really made my week..........AND I can see Dexter from my house

No time for a tour bus----got to get campaigning.......buttons,signs oh my
              PDGA President

Comment

http://www.pdga.com/call-for-candidates
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Let's hope this time people vote based on resume and contributions to the disc golf community at large and not on some high school popularity contest.

Good luck to all the candidates, may you present yourselves in the best light.
                  PDGA #25296
                  Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                    Let's hope this time people vote based on resume and contributions to the disc golf community at large and not on some high school popularity contest.

Agreed!

Can't wait to read the candidate statements. It's more than just name recognition, folks!

Comment

No kidding. PLEASE READ the candidate statements carefully. Just because someone can putt does not necessarily mean they have YOUR best interests in mind.
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Does this mean you're not contesting the coordinator spot? Can one person do both?
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                          I turned in all my paperwork and I am officially on the ballot for the PDGA Board.

I am officially announcing my candidacy and starting my campaign. I would greatly appreciate your vote and support.

The platforms will be published soon and all current members will be receiving an email or postcard in the mail.

Regardless of who you vote for, please just take the time, read the platforms, and vote.

Thanks for your time

Rebecca Duffy
                          Candidate for PDGA Board 2011

You Go Girl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                            Does this mean you're not contesting the coordinator spot? Can one person do both?
                            One person can do both. BUT I would rather find a very good candidate for next year so I can concentrate and give my full attention to one position for the PDGA. Although, if I am not elected to the Board----I will be running for the Coordinator postition.
                            PDGA President

Comment

I agree. Make sure that you vote on the platform and not because of popularity.
                              You may not recognize a lot of the names on the ballot so make sure you read the statements and vote for the best, qualified person. Regardless if you know them or not.
                              I personally wish all the candidates the best of luck
                              PDGA President

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X