• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im ready for the bsf sign up finally, a bit late... 971

Comment

Originally posted by Fridgecat View Post
      Sweet! Up 25 to 952!
      Nice jump Craig!! I was estimating that you would make it over 960 this time around.

Comment

Moved up 6 to 945

Hope to be up past 950 by the end of August though.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

970.........finally getting back up there.......my high is 973. My goal is to break 980's by the end of the year.
          WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

lol took two years but finally broke 900 (907) next stop 925!
            sigpic

Comment

wow, craig really needs to move up.... and awesome on pinkal and phillips, that should be a good story from phillips for the next pdga mag, I BROKE MY LEG AND THEN I BROKE 1K RATING...

I'm up 9 points to 957... everyone seems to be doing good... keep it up folks...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                wow, craig really needs to move up.... and awesome on pinkal and phillips, that should be a good story from phillips for the next pdga mag, I BROKE MY LEG AND THEN I BROKE 1K RATING...

I'm up 9 points to 957... everyone seems to be doing good... keep it up folks...
                Yea, I'm not doing so good...getting pooped on all over the country.
                Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Dropped 5 due to shoddy tournament play and a general lack of care to 904
                  "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X