X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DexterHawk View Post
    Tough Issue... good points to be made on both sides...
    All you have to do is read the article and you recognize that one guy can poison the well for a whole region. But I would rather the PDGA focus on managing the sport rather than it's players.

Competing while he's suspended isn't going to help the situation though.

Now he basically gives the PDGA an easy out to suspend him for that.
    Well-basically they are managing the sport by trying to protect the sports image
    PDGA President

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      How did I not meet this guy at the GNO?
      He was playing pro.

Comment

Image is everything, eh?
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
          this is just rediculous!!! if he was doing something like selling it at a tourny or was busted at a tourny i could see the pdga having some action against him, but jeez give me a break this was something on his own time and not during a tournament or at the course.

PDGA KEEP YOUR NOSES OUT OF PEOPLES PRIVATE LIVES UNLESS IT IS EFFECTING A TOURNAMENT BEING PLAYED OR A COURSE WHERE A TOURNAMENT IS HELD!! you are slowly becoming more and more like dictators.
          Had Jeff NOT told the Cop that he was a Pro Disc Golfer returning from a PDGA event...... His trouble would most likely be only with the justice system.

Last edited by Magilla; May 11th, 2011, 07:31 AM. Reason: Brain Cramp

Comment

It's not good to mention the pdga while committing felonies but, it's also not a good idea to lie to the cops when they ask who you are, where you're coming from and what you're doing!

Suspended.... Yes!

Band for life for being honest.... No!

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
              Had Bradley NOT told the Cop that he was a Pro Disc Golfer returning from a PDGA event...... His trouble would most likely be only with the justice system.

Jeff is the guy who told the cop...

Not sure what Bradley did... but his suspension doesn't start until March 2100...
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Show a little bit of respect for Jeff and stop posting this stuff online. Its not any of our buisness, leave it at that please

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
                  Show a little bit of respect for Jeff and stop posting this stuff online. Its not any of our buisness, leave it at that please
                  It's in the public record at this point.

And it happened 8 months ago.
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

The Golden Rule is usually a fine place to start any action when we deal with others, known to us or not. So, Scotty probably has made his point with me.

Comment

Originally posted by scottycb1 View Post
                      Interesting position to take when you look at your profile and read:

"Clean up Disc Golf!!!! C'mon people, cant get big until we do"

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I remain dubious about disc golf getting big. I remember when the Country Fair wasn't so big.

Comment

Stop beating the dead horse now... and are we talking about bradley williams the pro from texas who made a bigger goof of himself than Layland did? What has the PDGA done to discipline Bradley Williams of Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            Stop beating the dead horse now... and are we talking about bradley williams the pro from texas who made a bigger goof of himself than Layland did? What has the PDGA done to discipline Bradley Williams of Texas?
                            What did Bradley Williams do? And as Jeff, sucks to be him. That's a big enough charge that he could get hit with the R.I.C.O act. He better lawyer up.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                              So severe is his punishment, they will wait 89 years to even start enforcing it!

Now... what did he do?!
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I think it's time for everyone to watch Reefer Madness one more time.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X