X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next update?

The deadline for getting TD reports in for the next update was Tuesday. If an event still has round ratings showing on the PDGA event page does that mean it most likely did not make it?

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    The deadline for getting TD reports in for the next update was Tuesday. If an event still has round ratings showing on the PDGA event page does that mean it most likely did not make it?

Cindy
    I believe that is correct.

Comment

Dang, the ratings from the Daylight Savings are still up from the beginning of March. Looks like they didn't make it.
      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

bust down some doors runnaman... I pray for a good update... please baby please...

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
          Dang, the ratings from the Daylight Savings are still up from the beginning of March. Looks like they didn't make it.
          I really hope that's not the case. That tournament should cause my rating to take a big jump. I just sent Terry a message.

Comment

Mine too, I'm hoping it gets added.

Comment

The NEXT RATING UPDATE page on the PDGA site says the deadline is Tuesday, May 3rd, so event ratings will stay up until that time.

I'm heading over to Suchocki's tonight to make sure we have the TD report for M3PO completed and sent to the PDGA in time for the update.

Jeff

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post

Cindy
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I didn't think that was right. Cause all of the tournaments I looked at still had ratings up, like the Texas State Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  The NEXT RATING UPDATE page on the PDGA site says the deadline is Tuesday, May 3rd, so event ratings will stay up until that time.

I'm heading over to Suchocki's tonight to make sure we have the TD report for M3PO completed and sent to the PDGA in time for the update.

Jeff
                  Awesome I just read it wrong. Guess I need new glasses, or at least my old ones that I left at Whistler's.

Cindy
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Jeff

thank you, jeff hagerty!!! i was hoping those rounds would get in. your timeliness is very much appreciated.
                    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                      thank you, jeff hagerty!!! i was hoping those rounds would get in. your timeliness is very much appreciated.
                      You are quite welcome, although I, admittedly, have a horse in that race as well
                      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

You are quite welcome, although I, admittedly, have a horse in that race as well
                        Yeah, but how many other peeps are going over there to lend a hand? Props are well deserved even if it helps you out in the process.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                        Or does here stand the last remaining man
                        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

The PDGA changed the next update from May 10th to May 17th, hence the added week there...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X