X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lund View Post
    This is great, I have been thinking about adding a string (with a loop on on end for quick attachment, though magnet is even better) to my bag for a while.

Mostly I think I would use it during casual rounds to show Hanley that he really is further away than I am. Also I think it would come in handy for quick CTP determinations - for example ever watch when a lot of people are throwing off for a CTP after a round and everyone is down by the basket trying to pace off heel to toe a couple discs that are within a foot of each other?

A string would do the trick in all these situations.
    we have at DOWNRIVER put up a cable on hole #16 that is bolted to pin AND is quick to use. This is due to people NOT knowing where the 10 meter rule is so with the cable all you need to do now is go to the basket get the cable and walk it out to your disc if you are in or out that will be the quickest way for you to find out where your shot is now .

Comment

I carry a piece of twine tied to a carabiner. Clip it to the basket, quick and easy!
      Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

Is the ten meters measured from the basket or the pole?

I have always measured from the pole, but I might be wrong.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X