X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Sign Up

I just signed myself and a buddy up for the Downriver Open last night. How long does it take the PDGA website on average to show our registration? Does this depend on the T.D. or is it whenever the web admin on their side gets around to it? Be a shame to have spent so much to not even show.

Thanks in advance for all the answers this may generate (and of course, dreaded thread drift).
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    I just signed myself and a buddy up for the Downriver Open last night. How long does it take the PDGA website on average to show our registration? Does this depend on the T.D. or is it whenever the web admin on their side gets around to it? Be a shame to have spent so much to not even show.

Thanks in advance for all the answers this may generate (and of course, dreaded thread drift).
    The TD has to add your name to the reg list.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Coming this year, when you sign up, your name will immediately pop up in your event. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X