Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went on the site to see if I could replicate it...the site worked fine at first, but then when I tried to click on a member's info, I got the warning screen, which I've attached here.

I pretty much agree with you, Matt. The "new and improved" PDGA site still leaves a lot to be desired.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      Firefox is currently warning me about the PDGA DISCussion board. Frankly, the PDGA website is a big sack of shit. It's the slowest website I visit regularly and it really stands out. For an organization with a lot of cash reserves and a very internet hungry and savvy membership you'd think they would wake up and fix the damn thing. This is a recurring topic on the PDGA DISCussion board with a lot of talk of how it's being fixed, but to me it just seems to be getting worse and worse.
      QFT.

This site may harm your computer, but it will take quite awhile to do it.
      Yeah, the NEW AND IMPROVED PDGA is Poo Done Gone Awry.

I'm still waiting on my 2011 membership card/swag too. 100 days..
      This digression will not stand!

I googled pdga with safari- top 4 results-

Professional Disc Golf Association
      This site may harm your computer.
      Membership information, FAQ for beginners, course directory, partner finder, player profiles, and tournament schedule.
      www.pdga.com/ - Similar

PDGA Disc Golf Course Directory | Professional Disc Golf Association

www.pdga.com/course_directory - Similar
      Event Schedule & Results | Professional Disc Golf Association
      Official PDGA Announcements.

www.pdga.com/tour_schedule
      Membership Information | Professional Disc Golf Association
      Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

PDGA.com

I have been getting this warning also. Should we be concerned? I will not visit the site in the meantime.

Thanks

STU

Comment

This was posted by the PDGA on Facebook this afternoon:
          Over the weekend a previously unknown security vulnerability in the adserver used on PDGA.com was exploited. This lead to Google listing the website as malicious. The vulnerability has been corrected & Google is currently reviewing the website. We expect this process to be completed within the next 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
            This was posted by the PDGA on Facebook this afternoon:
            That's just great. Now we can't even expect an organization to post important information about it's website on it's own website! Every goddamn thing has to be done on Faceborg now because suddenly email and websites no longer work.

<Faceborg rant off> Sorry, it's just disappointing that all communication must now come through Mark Zuckerwhatshisface.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
              That's just great. Now we can't even expect an organization to post important information about it's website on it's own website! Every goddamn thing has to be done on Faceborg now because suddenly email and websites no longer work.

<Faceborg rant off> Sorry, it's just disappointing that all communication must now come through Mark Zuckerwhatshisface.
              Agreed, I get that damned news letter in email every so often how come they could not use that avenue to let the masses know. No facebook for me wont touch it!
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X