Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stumptown discount on pdga membership?

How and where do I claim said discount? Not seeing it on the pdga form.

Originally posted by Lund View Post
    How and where do I claim said discount? Not seeing it on the pdga form.
    Here is the link to the club affiliate sign up page.

https://ssl.breinerlogistics.com/pdg...iate=Affiliate

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
      Here is the link to the club affiliate sign up page.

https://ssl.breinerlogistics.com/pdg...iate=Affiliate

Cindy
      sweet, thanks

Comment

Um.... when is the discount applied? And that link just takes you to the renewal form. Affliate=Affiliate?
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Um.... when is the discount applied? And that link just takes you to the renewal form. Affliate=Affiliate?
          on the form there is a drop down box that lets you select an Affiliate Club. It is under the Affiliate Club section of the form
          Throw What You Know.
          "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
          PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Sam if you scroll down a bit on this page you will see a drop down menu that has a list of current Affiliate clubs. Just click on Stumptown, and you should be good to go. It worked fine for me when I renewed last week.

Cindy
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

How much is the discount, I hadn't realized stumptown members got one..

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                How much is the discount, I hadn't realized stumptown members got one..
                $5

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

I figured it out and then got too busy at work to come back and post here. Thank you.
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

so stumptown is forfieting the $5 that is supposed to go to the club and giving the $5 discount to the members?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                      so stumptown is forfieting the $5 that is supposed to go to the club and giving the $5 discount to the members?
                      Words like supposed to are often misplaced, are you suggesting that the affiliate benefits of the club are proprietary to the club?

I guess in the past the clubs would collect memberships and send them all in one packet and the club could keep the $5.00 per person but I don't think that was the intention. I believe the affiliate club program was a way for the PDGA to could encourage golfers to engage and support their local clubs. By joining a local affiliated club the PDGA would offer a discount to that person. Since players can now sign up online on their own they see the discount directly.
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

times change I guess. I was told directly from the PDGA a few years ago that the club should keep the $5 to be able to provide more to its members. There seems to be more benefit to the game of disc golf if the club got the $5 rather than the individuals saving $5... that's just me..

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                          times change I guess. I was told directly from the PDGA a few years ago that the club should keep the $5 to be able to provide more to its members. There seems to be more benefit to the game of disc golf if the club got the $5 rather than the individuals saving $5... that's just me..
                          Yes but if a player is joining a club then they are already investing in a local disc golf entity. Why would the national discount not be a good idea to grant to the individual?
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                            Yes but if a player is joining a club then they are already investing in a local disc golf entity. Why would the national discount not be a good idea to grant to the individual?
                            100 individuals get $5 off their membership, $ gets spent at lunch at MCD or something unrelated to disc golf...

100 individuals $5 discount goes to club, club has $500 to spend on disc golf...

That's just my thinking, if it goes to the club, money stays in disc golf, individual gets it, no guarantee it stays inside disc golf..

That's just my thinking...

Comment

Its a perk we offer to our members.

If we kept the money, it wouldn't be much of a perk.

I do, however, get your point.
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X