Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 NT Plans

http://www.pdga.com/2011-nt-goes-elite

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
    BSF two days only, and in June. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
      BSF two days only, and in June. Interesting.
      As far as Mittl and I are aware, it will be a single three day weekend.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

wow, that's new... a very interesting change, masters cup is not on there, but king of the lake is, heard great things about that, guess tahoe and reno gonna be a desination spot next summer. I was worried I was gonna have to miss BSF due to Deaf Nationals over memorial day weekend, now I can do both whee...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          wow, that's new... a very interesting change, masters cup is not on there, but king of the lake is, heard great things about that, guess tahoe and reno gonna be a desination spot next summer. I was worried I was gonna have to miss BSF due to Deaf Nationals over memorial day weekend, now I can do both whee...
          I would suspect the people who normally run the Masters Cup will be busy enough running Pro Worlds.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Just going by that announcement, not trying to start rumors. Does this mean you are co-TDing the BSF this year Mr. Hagerty?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
              Just going by that announcement, not trying to start rumors. Does this mean you are co-TDing the BSF this year Mr. Hagerty?
              Yes. Mike Phillips is taking a well deserved break this year.

Comment

The real question is are we still going with the AM/Pro split weekends...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
                  The real question is are we still going with the AM/Pro split weekends...

And to think I thought I had pre-answered that question.

Comment

And to think I thought I had pre-answered that question.
                    Sorry, reading too fast at work for full comprehension...thanks for the assistance Jeff. My frazzled brain thanks you.

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                    Or does here stand the last remaining man
                    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Jeff mentioned it was a "single" three day event......Could mean joined weekends. That would be great it we can fit in the format. I like the gallery full of AMs after they are done playing.....
                      Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by purediscgolf View Post
                        Jeff mentioned it was a "single" three day event......Could mean joined weekends. That would be great it we can fit in the format. I like the gallery full of AMs after they are done playing.....
                        Yes, we tried the dual weekends last year with the objective of getting as many players into the event as possible, but it did take away some of the amazing festival feel of the event. Unfortunately, this means we will not have as many spots available for players.

Needless to say, you'll not be signing up on the day of the event

Comment

I'm glad you guys are going back to the old format, or something similar. I completely understand the reasoning behind the split weekend, but as an am, it really took the wind out of my sails last year. Jeff, are you filling in for Flash this year, or just being the voice?
                          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                            I'm glad you guys are going back to the old format, or something similar. I completely understand the reasoning behind the split weekend, but as an am, it really took the wind out of my sails last year. Jeff, are you filling in for Flash this year, or just being the voice?
                            Flash is taking a break this year. Hopefully he'll be back next year so I can play again

Comment

I think we are missing the more important part of having both events on the same weekend, is that the Pros can watch the Ams and learn a thing or two ...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X