X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players cup

Is anyone else going to put a bracket together for The Players Cup? Here is the link http://www.mysideline.com/u/20084/matchplay/default.htm
    Training to be a bagger

I just submitted my bracket and had to choose myself It seems like a relatively easy road to the Championship....All I have to do is beat some guys named Paul Ulibarri, Nikko Locastro, Cale Leiviska and Paul McBeth all in a row.....Should be fun!!! I'm still trying to get all my ducks in a row for this trip. I'll know for sure in the next week or so....FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Willamette Valley Winter Series, Nov 13th, Alton Baker Park, Eugene, OR!!!
    Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Done!

Comment

Done. I haven't looked into the Players Cup too much yet. How many holes will be played in each round, I wonder? That could make a difference when selecting picks.

This makes me want to participate in some match play. Calling Mr. Rivers...

You can take out all those guys, Andrew. Just get inside each one's head with a series of innocent yet annoying insults, like "Hey Feldberg, does Fidel Castro want his hat back yet?"
        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Well it's day 3 at the Player's Cup and I get to play Paul Ulibarri in a revenge match...Uli beat me in the second round with some stellar shots...He doesn't know that I'm pulling out all of the stops this time though...I'm already in the cash and it's time to start running everything...Stay tuned on the Live Feed and wish me luck

See you all at Richardson this Saturday for the Willamette Valley Winter Series #2. peACE
          Disc Golf Accessories

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X