X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    I don't recall throwing your shit in the water FOR YOU.

I can only do so much, ya know.
    Fortunately, i only threw 2 in the water, it was all of the dry OB that got me. However, you also didn't throw those for me either. BTW, I happen to think that my discs are at least a notch above "shit". Just my opinion.

Still had a great time out there. Thanks again Jeff.

Comment

• What's the excuse for not having three high rated rounds in mid August in this latest update?

Comment

• Thanks to a 14th finish at the FO INT. I went from 848 to 864.
        Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• yay me, I went up 13 points to 946!
          PDGA #42116

Comment

• Originally posted by The Suits View Post
            Fortunately, i only threw 2 in the water, it was all of the dry OB that got me. However, you also didn't throw those for me either. BTW, I happen to think that my discs are at least a notch above "shit". Just my opinion.

Still had a great time out there. Thanks again Jeff.
            I'd like to think that I merely rescued your bag from a few bad apples.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by GrummyBear View Post
              What's the excuse for not having three high rated rounds in mid August in this latest update?
              I was wondering the same thing....

The previous rating update bumped me down to my lowest rating ever at 914.

Today's update bumped me up just enough to get my highest ever rating at 930.

I'm a long way from the high end of my rating ceiling, but I'm certain I will never have another sub 930 rating.
              Last edited by DMajor; October 24th, 2011, 04:01 PM.
              Read this ^

Comment

What's the excuse for not having three high rated rounds in mid August in this latest update?
                Which event is missing?
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Holey crap, I'm excited, and I'm sad.... I'm pro rated now! 971! OMIGOSH! But I'm injuried! I can't play amateur anymore.... oh man! So conflicting.... but, the most important thing is, I BROKE 970! Hard work pays off guys, open field practice! Now I will go sleep with a smile on my face...

Comment

• You can still play am if you're over 970 unless you've accepted cash.
                    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      Which event is missing?
                      The showdown in sheltown, up in shelton, wa.

My three rounds were 945,949,1005, all higher than my current rating of 932.

Honestly these ratings should have been counted in the September update.

Is there a time limit to have the scores and ratings submitted?

Comment

The showdown in sheltown, up in shelton, wa.

My three rounds were 945,949,1005, all higher than my current rating of 932.

Honestly these ratings should have been counted in the September update.

Is there a time limit to have the scores and ratings submitted?
                        That is a bummer. The Shelton folks probably did not submit their final TD report in time for the update. You might want to drop them a polite note letting them know.

I would like to say we should cut them a little slack, since I don't think they've run too many sanctioned events up there in Shelton yet, but the reality is that people just don't like waiting anymore. Hell... nowadays everyone expects the results to be up and posted by the time they get home from the course each night.

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                          You can still play am if you're over 970 unless you've accepted cash.
                          But why would you?

Comment

• Up a 1000 points yea

Comment

• Originally posted by citizens arrest View Post
                              Up a 1000 points yea
                              You must know what you're doing!

Comment

• Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                                You can still play am if you're over 970 unless you've accepted cash.
                                Deaf nationals is PDGA sanctioned, placed 2nd in open for $500, couldn't say no... Been improving 30 points a year so if i only improve 10 points in 2012, still be 981, frickin sweet, but I'm gonna go for higher if I can help it...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X