X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Ratings have been updated again. Up 1, but I may be heading back down after my two poopy rounds at the Eugene Celebration this past weekend.

Cindy
    Oops more than 2 people are trying to view the website and it's hard to get a page to display...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
    Remain ye men of faculty complete,
    Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
    Attending to our noble bond and contract?
    Or does here stand the last remaining man
    To give a fig for rules and order yet,
    No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
    Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
    Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
      Oops more than 2 people are trying to view the website and it's hard to get a page to display...

... i don't know what you're complaining about... it only took me like 20 minutes to check my rating (stayed the freaking same) and look at the ratings for the eugene celebration...

... but i'm done looking now, so it might only take like 15 minutes if you check it right now...
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

And now we know...

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
        ... i don't know what you're complaining about... it only took me like 20 minutes to check my rating (stayed the freaking same) and look at the ratings for the eugene celebration...

... but i'm done looking now, so it might only take like 15 minutes if you check it right now...
        So YOU were the one that brought the server to a crawl!

Comment

I almost nailed it to a T. Back down - but only to 951, not 950. Close enough.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

My rating stayed the same. I was hoping for a small bump from NAAC but it is not included. Next time I guess.

Comment

My rating went way down........I guess I need to play more and not worry about getting bee stung

With that said, can more tourneys have a rec division so I can play in a division that suits my rating?
              PDGA President

Comment

Dang it, first time since I joined PDGA almost three years ago, my rating dropped 8 points. Now, my goal for 2012 is to reach 800!
                PDGA 38506
                ODDGA 27
                DDGA 176
                2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                  My rating went way down........I guess I need to play more and not worry about getting bee stung

With that said, can more tourneys have a rec division so I can play in a division that suits my rating?
                  I am sorry, since the PDGA decided to go with foolish names for the different divisions instead of just using ratings based divisions, no 'player' who is confident in playing a 'real' tourney wants to sign up for a division called 'Recreational'. Once they've made the decision to compete they don't want to be told by their division name that they don't take it seriously.

Besides, you should play up WAAAAY above the division that your rating qualifies you to play because SOOO many sub 900 rated players win the Advanced AM division every time. Or at least you'd THINK so based on the amount of those players that sign up for that division...

I am 100% behind splitting the AM field into 3 divisions based on skill, but they really shot themselves in the foot with how they implemented it. Where's that TreeLove signature when you need it...

Comment

Maybe rename the Rec division to Reb, short for Rebel (and "secretly" in honor of Rebecca), to add some pizzazz to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
                      Maybe rename the Rec division to Reb, short for Rebel (and "secretly" in honor of Rebecca), to add some pizzazz to it.
                      I can get behind the Rebel division...

Comment

• We also rename the Novice division the Yanks which of course those players do on a regular basis anyway. This provides the South a minor "victory" with the Rebs being higher rated than the Yanks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
                          We also rename the Novice division the Yanks which of course those players do on a regular basis anyway.

Comment

• A day early

They have been updated
                            Up 13 points highest yet 928
                            Just need some more consistency to stop tanking rounds

Comment

• ratings update

down 3 points. Thank you Haggerty and your ORDGC layout!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Suits View Post
                                down 3 points. Thank you Haggerty and your ORDGC layout!
                                I don't recall throwing your shit in the water FOR YOU.

I can only do so much, ya know.
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X