• Show
Clear All

Up to 939 here...

Comment

Originally posted by Huk'nGeiks View Post
      Up to 939 here...
      down to 952... rat farts

Comment

Slowly climbing back, up to 930, hopefully the RCO will boost me a few more.
        PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
        dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

up another 6 points to 964, and that 3rd round at pro worlds went up 30 points to be my highest rated round ever at 1036... didn't feel like it but Okayyyyy cool...

Comment

Got my first update to my initial rating...Not terribly happy.

Shooting 3 rounds below my rating at the time(843) at the Bad Monkey Open dropped me a good chunk down to 827.

Should see a substantial boost when the update comes again in a couple weeks from the 965 and 916 rated rounds I shot at the NAAC though.

Comment

Down a few points but my rating detail does not show a bunch of tournaments I played in. Not quite sure what is up with that

Comment

Your rating does not encompass all your tournaments. Cue Chuck Kennedy in 5, 4, 3, 2, ...
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

It's not snowing yet in Minnesota so it might take Chuck a little longer to respond

Comment

Down a few points but my rating detail does not show a bunch of tournaments I played in. Not quite sure what is up with that
                    Only two reasons, either the TD didn't enter your PDGA number in the results, or more likey, the TD didn't submit the tournament report to the PDGA before the deadline for that ratings update.

Comment

Or the tournaments he is referring to are over 2 years old, and he has more than x (what is it? 40?) rounds played since...
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Whoa!

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        Come on guys... turn in the final TD report already.
                        Shame on you Jeff, I thought you knew me better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
                          Shame on you Jeff, I thought you knew me better than that.
                          I thought I knew better too, Dave. I thought I knew better too. My apologies, I'll probably never question you again...

Jeff

PS: Dave, for what its worth... In spite of the fact that I keep neglecting to tell you in person, I want to thank you for everything you do for disc golf in the Willamette Valley. You're definitely one of the unsung heroes of the valley, and I suspect few people outside the valley really know how much you do for the sport. Thank you again.
                          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

All Good!

I thought I knew better too, Dave. I thought I knew better too. My apologies, I'll probably never question you again...

Jeff

PS: Dave, for what its worth... In spite of the fact that I keep neglecting to tell you in person, I want to thank you for everything you do for disc golf in the Willamette Valley. You're definitely one of the unsung heroes of the valley, and I suspect few people outside the valley really know how much you do for the sport. Thank you again.
                            No worries Jeff
                            I needed to get Scott's input on the report for the unfortunate incident that resulted in the DQ. This held the TD report up for a day or so. We got that added and finalized the report Wednesday night. Report was sent, fees paid and report processed and accepted by PDGA office on Thursday August 25th. So I was a little late (by my standards) with this one...

David
                            Last edited by Dave Pittman; September 8th, 2011, 09:20 AM. Reason: correct the date

Comment

Jeff

Dave Pittman is indeed the man! Every club would be lucky to have someone like Dave quietly doing all the work that make things run smoothly. Not to mention that he's the best disc czar in the world!

Comment

Ratings have been updated again. Up 1, but I may be heading back down after my two poopy rounds at the Eugene Celebration this past weekend.

Cindy
                                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                                Stumptown #176
                                PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X