Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the promised land. Now I just hope my shoulder hold up so I can stay there this time.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

FYI

Looks like we will not see the update until later today hopefully.

Ratings Today
      By PDGAStaff | Aug 30, 2011
      Not updated yet - Afternoon at the earliest

So close but still some issues with the pool assignments at Am Worlds that need to be fixed before publishing the ratings today. The next pass is running now but it takes a while even with fast PCs. After peeking at the initial run, it looks like we'll have five players with ratings of 1040 and higher for the first time.

We're adding another ratings update this year that will be posted just two weeks from today on September 13th. That update will include all of the Global events along with the final NTs at Pittsburgh and Maple Hill. The September update will be the final ratings update the USDGC can use to determine the performance scores for each competitor.

The update originally scheduled for October 4th is moved back to October 25th. That update will include ratings from the upcoming big tournaments - US Women DG Championships, the new PDGA Championship and the special format USDGC.
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Oh god... please tell me they won't include Calapooia...
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Oh god... please tell me they won't include Calapooia...
          Yeah, well... I'm pretty pissed it won't be included. My best round ever... and its not included. Disappointing to say the very least.

Come on guys... turn in the final TD report already.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
            Yeah, well... I'm pretty pissed it won't be included. My best round ever... and its not included. Disappointing to say the very least.

Come on guys... turn in the final TD report already.

I'm not sure when the Calapooia was but the cutoff date for this ratings update was the 16th so unfortunately I don't think it would've mattered too much.

Comment

An excellent point... that still doesn't make me any less disappointed
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Updated. Up to 955 here.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                  An excellent point... that still doesn't make me any less disappointed
                  You poor, poor field crushing man.

Comment

There was note on PDGA saying that there will be another update in two weeks, so you 'Pooia Playas won't have long to wait.

Comment

So close to 970. Went from 966 to 967

Comment

Preview of the sweet new pdga homepage?

Comment

I think that might be the old broken one...
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            I think that might be the old broken one...
                            Oops I spoke to soon. Now it looks like this:

Comment

I dropped from 949 to 942.
                              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

I guess I just needed wait a few more minutes for it to load:

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X