Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could putt I would be in the 960 club. Up 2 at least it was the right direction

Comment

Mine only moved down 4points even with tanking 3rounds at the Willamette open. When I say tank I mean low 800s.
      ________
      Honda cb1000
      Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Question for Chuck:

When are the Super Class ratings getting updated? I would like to see how much I have climbed!
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Super Class Ratings update

The Yearend 2010 ratings are now posted: http://www.pdga.com/pdga-documents/super-class-ratings
          Last edited by Chuck Kennedy; March 17th, 2011, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
            The Yearend 2010 ratings are now posted: http://www.pdga.com/pdga-documents/super-class-ratings
            Awesome! Thank you Chuck.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

You had 27 Superclass rounds last year?!?

Wow
              When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Dion and Nate are tied for 2nd best ratings in superclass in the world? shet... and good lord they love superclass in minnesota...

Comment

I ran two Super Class leagues and several Super Class events including the Nationals in 2009 to get things started. I'm glad to see others stepping up to run events since being a TD isn't really my thing unless I have to. Unfortunately, we haven't had anyone else in MN jump in to run anything yet so I might have to do a couple this year.

Comment

doing the 1k rated dance.... oh yeah oh yeah, finally got my first 1k rated round, dance with me baby, dance... went up 4 points to 948, slow but steady rise, can't complain... congrats to everyone else who went up... join me marcus, 1k rated dance... *shaking all about*

Comment

woohoo up 4!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        doing the 1k rated dance.... oh yeah oh yeah, finally got my first 1k rated round, dance with me baby, dance... went up 4 points to 948, slow but steady rise, can't complain... congrats to everyone else who went up... join me marcus, 1k rated dance... *shaking all about*
                        I'm with ya man on that one! Finally shot that official 1k rated round (1002--whooo hooo!) And finally cracked 950! Now 953 rated. NO, I'm not moving to Pro!
                        Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                          ... not gonna lie, nate... all the teachers in the office are looking at me really funny... but i'm totally doing a 1k rated dance for you... whoop!whoop! well done!
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Up 6. Back to 950.
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Same, but I am good with that because I thought I was going down.

Cindy
                              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                              Stumptown #176
                              PDGA #37716

Comment

I went up 16 but have no idea how that happened?!?
                                The PDGA must have secretly factored in the last three weeks of team golf...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X