Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think something went wrong with the update...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• I noticed the old tournaments are reflecting the player's rating at the time of the event instead of the current rating like they used to. I think that's a good thing.
      Read this ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichola View Post
        My rating made huge jump with 61. I don't think that the round ratings has been modified for Advanced Women at National Deaf Disc Golf Championships because we were using temporary tees instead of regular tees as it did for Advanced Men at SeaTac and Lakewood. I already send email to the tournament director to see if he did modified it. But at least, I finally go over 800 for awhile!!
        It might be more effective to contact the PDGA. They can help the TD to understand how to properly format and submit the TD report so the ratings are correct.
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          It might be more effective to contact the PDGA. They can help the TD to understand how to properly format and submit the TD report so the ratings are correct.
          I send coup;e emails to the TD and to PDGA,too. PDGA responded back, and said that they did noticed that the ratings was off for that tournament so they are working on it.
          PDGA 38506
          ODDGA 27
          DDGA 176
          2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

• Heck yes 988 baby!! 2 more tournament to finish out the year 990 here i come
            It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

• If I was current, my rating would jump to 943 which would be my highest rating ever.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

• This Ratings system is Bullshit!
                www.rewindb.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
                  This Ratings system is Bullshit!
                  Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel...

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

• I'm just bitter. I guess I need to play better.
                    www.rewindb.com

Comment

I'm just bitter. I guess I need to play better.
                      word. i'm bitter, too... but actually feel like my rating quite accurately represents my performance this summer... unfortunately...

i know there's kinks in the system, but when you play as many tournaments as i do it ends being pretty much bang on...
                      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• It's hard to swallow when my buddy jumped like 22 points for 2 good rounds in 1tourney. He has played 6 tourneys I have played 16. I guess I'm in the same boat that my rating is accurate to my performance as well.
                        www.rewindb.com

Comment

It's hard to swallow when my buddy jumped like 22 points for 2 good rounds in 1tourney. He has played 6 tourneys I have played 16. I guess I'm in the same boat that my rating is accurate to my performance as well.
                          yup, i feel ya.

maybe you and i should spend some quality time this winter practicing our putting...
                          "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                          Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

• Up 11 to 936... So much for MA2 for life...

Comment

• Anybody know if the PDGA website is being updated? I just tried doing a players search to see where my player rating is at and the search did not recognize my PDGA # which is current or my last name. I then went to a tournament that I played earlier in the year and it had my old rating posted and when I clicked on my name it brought up my details for this year but did not show my name or PDGA # with the history info. Thoughts? My computer and internet connection is kind of a pile but I've never had this problem before. Just curious, the info is not overly important to me I am just wondering if it's a PDGA problem or a me problem.

Comment

• The PDGA has to be working on the database or something today. All of the players I have been uploading today are showing as "Not Current", when I know for a fact that they all are current.
                                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X