Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ganz made a subtle change not announced yet that indicates which players are propagators to help TDs know if there are enough props in some smaller divisions playing alternate layouts. The ratings are bold for a propagator and you can mouse over it to see the word "propagator." In addition, you can now mouse over a player name once the event starts and still see their hometown and state/country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
      In addition, you can now mouse over a player name once the event starts and still see their hometown and state/country.
      That is quite awesome.

Comment

• Definitely a positive addition to tournament pages
        Read this ^

Comment

• I noticed that you if you click on the top the division bars for a specific round or total score it will sort by lowest score, click again it will reverse the order. So if you are curious to know who had the hot round it's easier than sorting thru the ratings yourself..nice touch.
          "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
          PDGA # 42821
          Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

• yeah they threw that feature in a month ago or so.

Also they just added another new feature...when you look at past events it displays the players rating at the time of the event. I really like this new feature when looking back at players tournaments from years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by leefou View Post
              Also they just added another new feature...when you look at past events it displays the players rating at the time of the event. I really like this new feature when looking back at players tournaments from years ago.
              Happy to hear you like it. It was one of the most requested features.

Comment

• Up 10! Biggest jump I have had since 2009, which was the year I started playing tournaments.

Cndy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

• Up 10 to 966. So close to my goal of 970, next update for sure.
                  Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Up 5. Back to 946.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Up 16 to 919.

Comment

• up 21 to 874

Damn- now the pressure is on to keep it going up. ha!

Comment

• Up none as I haven't renewed my PDGA membership this year.
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Nice jump for me, 923 to 952 My second highest rating ever. I figured it would go up a bit but did not think it would go up that much.

Comment

• Nice Sally! I jumped 27, but certainly not to those heights At least I finally got over 800 though, hahaha

Comment

• My rating made huge jump with 61. I don't think that the round ratings has been modified for Advanced Women at National Deaf Disc Golf Championships because we were using temporary tees instead of regular tees as it did for Advanced Men at SeaTac and Lakewood. I already send email to the tournament director to see if he did modified it. But at least, I finally go over 800 for awhile!!
                                PDGA 38506
                                ODDGA 27
                                DDGA 176
                                2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X