Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take you get your number for a newbie?

Hey I signed up with the PDGA for the first time last night. How long does it usually take before you get your number? I want to sign up for the SLOSH #2, but I want to wait for my PDGA # to save $10.

Thanks,
    Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

It takes 4-5 weeks, if I recall. Just tell the TD that you've already signed up, and you shouldn't need to wait. You may not be able to pay online, though....

And welcome to the PDGA!

Comment

I don't remember exactly how it works but I think they do a batch of new members once a week on Fridays or something. If you signed up late in the week I think you will have to wait until the following week's batch to get your number. It takes a few weeks to get your member package from the PDGA.
      Current World Rank: 2857th
      Lowest Rated Round: 777
      Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
      Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
      Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
      Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
      Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
      Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
        Hey I signed up with the PDGA for the first time last night. How long does it usually take before you get your number? I want to sign up for the SLOSH #2, but I want to wait for my PDGA # to save $10.

Thanks,
        Cindy
        The TD should get an email about a week before the event with the current member list. If you joined, just let the TD know and you'll be fine. I'm glad to hear you joined the PDGA. It may not be perfect, but it is the best organization our sport has going.

Jeff
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          I'm glad to hear you joined the PDGA. It may not be perfect, but it is the best organization our sport has going.

Jeff
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks,
            Cindy
            You are now officially PDGA #37716. Welcome!
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

How long does it take for number and password to be vaild

I recieved a email today with my PDGA number and a password. I went to the site to see if my name was there and if my password would work. It did not.
              I was just wondering when they put them through. It said my packet would be here in about 7 days. Thanks Rick
              PDGA 38153
              STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
                I recieved a email today with my PDGA number and a password. I went to the site to see if my name was there and if my password would work. It did not.
                I was just wondering when they put them through. It said my packet would be here in about 7 days. Thanks Rick
                Let me know if you get your packet. I signed up over 2 months ago, and have not recieved mine yet.

Cindy
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

you better call them.

Let me know if you get your packet. I signed up over 2 months ago, and have not recieved mine yet.

Cindy
                  Cindy that is ridicilous you better call them.
                  PDGA 38153
                  STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

I registered on Jan 5th, my membership was process and marked as shipped on jan 7th. I received it today the 20th.

member #37975

Cindy, sorry to hear about your bad luck thus far, surely someone at the office might be able to help you get it straightened out.
                    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Originally posted by discgolforegon View Post
                      I registered on Jan 5th, my membership was process and marked as shipped on jan 7th. I received it today the 20th.

member #37975

Cindy, sorry to hear about your bad luck thus far, surely someone at the office might be able to help you get it straightened out.
                      I have emailed a few times, and finally last Wednesday on the 7th I did get a reply saying that they would put a reship order on my packet. Still nothing yet though. I am going to give a few more days, but if I do not receive anything by say Friday I am going to call because this is getting slightly ridiculous don't ya think.

Cindy
                      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                      Stumptown #176
                      PDGA #37716

Comment

I have emailed a few times, and finally last Wednesday on the 7th I did get a reply saying that they would put a reship order on my packet. Still nothing yet though. I am going to give a few more days, but if I do not receive anything by say Friday I am going to call because this is getting slightly ridiculous don't ya think.

Cindy
                        I do have my number however that happened within a week I think. Not sure cause it was so frickin long ago now.

Cindy
                        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                        Stumptown #176
                        PDGA #37716

Comment

Did you get anything yet?

I do have my number however that happened within a week I think. Not sure cause it was so frickin long ago now.

Cindy
                          Hey Cindy
                          Did you recieve anything yet? Did they call you and let you know what is going on? I hope my stuff does not take that long, I would be pissed.
                          PDGA 38153
                          STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Originally posted by topdawgy58 View Post
                            Hey Cindy
                            Did you recieve anything yet? Did they call you and let you know what is going on? I hope my stuff does not take that long, I would be pissed.
                            Nothing yet I did recieve and email saying they would put a re-ship on it on the 7th, but it has ont arrived yet. I did recieve anothe email I think friday stating that I may recieve two packet because she put another re-ship order on mine. I just will be happy with one geeze.

Cindy
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

That process can be very frustrating. Have you had previous trouble with items shipped to your address? I was reading an article yesterday about increase of theft within the postal service in the last 1-1.5 years. The article was recommending signature service or insurance on important items.

I kind of felt that the article could have just been an avenue for the postal service to eek out a few more cents on shipping services but when it something I need or want I usually will eat the cost on the signature service just to be sure they deliver it. Just a thought, perhaps you can ask Adelle to ship it with some sort of confirmation service!
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X