X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Elliott is already a legend.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
      Mr. Elliott is already a legend.
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
        So, your rating goes down and you fear it's time to step back from the tourney thing?
        You're joking right?
        If not, I don't understand.
        What ever happened to LOVE of the GAME?
        I think that your faith towards the 'ratings' has fogged up your spectacles.
        I understand it. I take breaks from competitive play when my game slips. Usually a couple month break, come back and whatever was broken is usually fixed. The ratings can help me determine when it's time to take a break.

Comment

opinion

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
          I understand it. I take breaks from competitive play when my game slips. Usually a couple month break, come back and whatever was broken is usually fixed. The ratings can help me determine when it's time to take a break.
          Your rating can go down even when you're playing your best game.
          If your game slips why do you need the rating to let you know you're chundering?
          If there were no ratings you'd probably still know if and when it was time to take a break. Right?
          I do respect the rating game and I know it's only going to get more dialed in.

I'm actually just having some fun picking on the Sam's and TL's of this world.

Integrity can show the true rating of one's game, and will usually let you know what division to play in.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          - Anonymous

Comment

Finally, got the big drop I deserved after a very sub-par summer of tournament play. Playing back to back to back to back PDGA tournaments while working a stressful job was an easy way to enjoy all of those, fun and well-run events less. But it was a good lesson learned, space out play and learn to step back and see the bigger DG picture. Hopefully my three month break from DG here in Guatemala will only allow me to enjoy the game EVEN more when I return to the great NW
            PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
            dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Originally posted by citizens arrest View Post
              I am waiting for more of you guys to hit the half century so we can make a division with more than five people.
              I'll see you next year Sandy

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X