X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings update 8/31

Any predictions on your ratings? The update is tomorrow. I am hoping for a good 10 pt jump to 952ish

I'll drop 6. to 949

Comment

They are updated. I went up 5
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

Holy Chit! Up 3 points and 63rd highest rated AM in OR.
        Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
        Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Bleh, actually dropped 11 points

Comment

Well, THAT was depressing. Lowest rating I've had in 4 years. Time to take a step back from the whole tourney thing, I fear.
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

woohoo better than i thought. 14 pt jump to 955

Comment

Down 9 and the lowest rating I have had in a long time. G, I certainly hope that that is not the answer. Let's talk because I am right there with you. I think it might be time to approach this shiznit from a different angle and I know that I could use a partner in... motivation.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  Down 9 and the lowest rating I have had in a long time. G, I certainly hope that that is not the answer. Let's talk because I am right there with you. I think it might be time to approach this shiznit from a different angle and I know that I could use a partner in... motivation.
                  You and Gawain have the same issue. PlayinDownitosis
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Haha, yes, move up Sam. Playing with better players will only make you better, right? Right?
                    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

The plan is working beautifully, actually.

One more update and I can move back down to Intermediate.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Heck, if I get around to playing sanctioned events again, I might well be on my way to playing Rec!
                        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Is there going to be an update prior to the Willamette Open?
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

The next update to the PDGA Player Ratings will take place on October 26, 2010. The submission deadline for an event to be included will be Tuesday October 12, 2010.
                            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Sam is laying the foundation for a run on the Intermediate trophy.
                              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X