Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMan View Post
    still working good...
    Still working well, teachur. ...working well.

Reagan sleeps soundly in his grave, having forgot.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

i dont mind the rule as it stands currently. i never use a mini unless i absolutely have to, i always just throw from behind my previosly thrown disc. i dont have to bend over as much that way. i really like the fact that we arent forced to use a mini.
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Hells yeah!!!

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
        i dont mind the rule as it stands currently. i never use a mini unless i absolutely have to, i always just throw from behind my previosly thrown disc. i dont have to bend over as much that way. i really like the fact that we arent forced to use a mini.
        EXACTLY!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Um, J-LOW.... perhaps an extra 6-8 inches would turn some of those low putts into success stories? Just saying...
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Um, J-LOW.... perhaps an extra 6-8 inches would turn some of those low putts into success stories? Just saying...
            Possibly...and I do mark most long putts outside the circle...mostly I use my thrown disc as my marker for upshots and fairway drives...oh and pick up putts...but it works out better than your technique on hole 18 on the canyon course last weekend!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
            Remain ye men of faculty complete,
            Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
            Attending to our noble bond and contract?
            Or does here stand the last remaining man
            To give a fig for rules and order yet,
            No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
            Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
            Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

We all miss putts, Jordan. Just because I happened to be within arm's reach of the basket is no reason to just ASSUME that I was going to make it.
              ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

S'alright...it even happens to world champs.
                Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Yeah... I kept telling myself that, too. Doesn't help. More alcohol might help but that is mostly responsible for the incident in the first place, I am sure.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Haha, at least you have an excuse. I don't know what Barry could blame it on...maybe a hangnail?
                    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I think we should be able to flip your thrown disc just like the good ol days. Anything worth having is worth cheating for, just like our government

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X