X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Feldberg doesn't break another nail
    Disc golf by day, Joe rogan podcast by night! All day!

Comment

Only 4 will play in the Final 9. There will be a sudden death playoff if needed just like we had at Pro Worlds in 2007 that Feldberg and Anthon lost to Randolph.

Comment

I'm rooting for Anthon.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I'm rooting for a 3 way tie for 1st and a 5 way tie for 4th with the sudden death for 4th going 10+ holes! Then a sudden death for the championship after the finals for 6+ holes. That would be EPIC! Just as the sun sets, a champion is crowned... The DVD would sell!

Comment

I'm watching Live Scoring for the World's final round and Tim Keith (Grandmasters) hit an ace on his 3rd hole! How sweet is that! After starting the round 7 strokes behind the leader, he is now only 3 behind after the first 4 holes!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny B View Post
              I'm watching Live Scoring for the World's final round and Tim Keith (Grandmasters) hit an ace on his 3rd hole! How sweet is that! After starting the round 7 strokes behind the leader, he is now only 3 behind after the first 4 holes!
              The PDGA Board says this is a 375 foot hole too! I hope they caught it on film!

Comment

Eric McCabe wins it all!! The Borg must have stubbed his toe or somthing.

Comment

Senior Legends?!?!

Are you kidding me?!?! They had 2 playing at 80+, and the one guy's PDGA # is THREE!?!?

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                  Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                  Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                  Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                  Or does here stand the last remaining man
                  To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                  No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                  Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                  Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Holy oldness

PDGA #3 also has the first disc golf basket ever made in his back yard to this day! Steady Ed gave it to him.

Comment

Stancil's PDGA# is 009. Sr Legends are players 75 and older. Dan Stork Roddick is PDGA #003 and is still in Sr GM.

Comment

The stork is who i was referring to.

Comment

How about Dr. Rick Voakes, Senior Grandmaster, # 2632, shooting 5 out of 6 rounds 1000 RATED! Wow, what an inspiration!

(PS: That's how you hyperlink folks to the pertinent stats you are raving about )
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

computater Jargen

Hyperlink is way too big of a word for me to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by MOB47 View Post
                              Eric McCabe wins it all!! The Borg must have stubbed his toe or somthing.
                              I love Eric Mccabe, he has always been my favorite Discraft Pro for multiple reasons including we throw the same discs for the most part.
                              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                                How about Dr. Rick Voakes, Senior Grandmaster, # 2632, shooting 5 out of 6 rounds 1000 RATED! Wow, what an inspiration!

(PS: That's how you hyperlink folks to the pertinent stats you are raving about )
                                Dr. Voakes played Open at the 2009 Memorial with 2 Deaf pros during the 1st round and he had this little weenie bag with less than 10 discs and still scored a 1000 rated round... crazy...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X