• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
    Oh----I forgot to add some things.

I am the 5 time National Champion Tomahawk Thrower
    I was Miss WV in 1989.

I love wakeboarding, disc golf, walks on the beach and I love sweet tea.

And I have beaten cancer 4 times

Please vote for me........................LOL
    I've got to call BS on this..............YOU have all of your teeth.

Bob

Comment

That's right. We have dentists where I grew up
      And they are all my teeth,,,,,,,,,,
      PDGA President

Comment

Yeh, I finally got my ballot. At least here it would seem that our votes count. There's not any special electors in this voting is there.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this back to the top.

If you haven't already, please remember to vote before the end of the month. Thank you PDGA members!
          Regards,

Todd Andrews

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Andrews View Post
            Just wanted to bump this back to the top.

If you haven't already, please remember to vote before the end of the month. Thank you PDGA members!
            Just so you know Todd, I did NOT vote for you this year.

Just so everyone else knows, Todd was not up for re-election this year. (Jeez I hate explaining jokes)
            Last edited by Matt B.; July 26th, 2010, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Congratulations to Dion Arlyn for being elected Oregon State Rep! I know you'll do a good job, Whip!

Comment

What does everyone this about Avery Jenkins and Cale Leiviska being on the B.O.D?

Their statements weren't as good as the other candidates (in my opinion), but hopefully they'll do a good job.
                Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                  What does everyone this about Avery Jenkins and Cale Leiviska being on the B.O.D?

Their statements weren't as good as the other candidates (in my opinion), but hopefully they'll do a good job.
                  interesting.... i voted for the ones that gave the most convincing presentations and had the most experince in the operations of dg, not playing experience. hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post

I think they got elected because of name recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                      I think they got elected because of name recognition.
                      Politics is a lot about name recognition.
                      Throw What You Know.
                      "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                      PDGA# 45989

Comment

Thank You everyone who voted this year and participated in the 2010 elections. I'm very excited to be holding this position with the PDGA, and have lots of ideas and goals already in mind for our state!

Glad to see Avery on the board, I know he wants whats best for this sport and has the energy to make it happen.

I'm curious to see that Cale was elected, I know he is a great guy but I have zero idea as to how suited he is for the job. Hopefully he will do great.

Thanks Rebecca for challenging the spot for the coordinator, without you this whole process would have been super boring

Thanks,
                        Dion Arlyn
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

Comment

Congratulations Dion!!!! I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me----I greatly appreciate it. I will continue to do what is best to grow the sport in our wonderful state regardless.

I hope the newly elected board will concentrate on all divisions and I hope it will grow with respect and little conflict.

As far as I go, I am happy as a clam to have won the Bob West Memorial Sportsmanship Award. My name is among very great names such as Jay "Yetti" Reading and others. Thanks to the Board and the 100+ people who made the final decision. I greatly appreciate it.

Again, thanks.

By the way----I want a recount.

Loser for State Coordinator
                          Winner for the Bob West Memorial Sportsmanship Award
                          PDGA President

Comment

Congrats, Dion!

Originally posted by Rebecca View Post
                            Congratulations Dion!!!! I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me----I greatly appreciate it. I will continue to do what is best to grow the sport in our wonderful state regardless.

I hope the newly elected board will concentrate on all divisions and I hope it will grow with respect and little conflict.

As far as I go, I am happy as a clam to have won the Bob West Memorial Sportsmanship Award. My name is among very great names such as Jay "Yetti" Reading and others. Thanks to the Board and the 100+ people who made the final decision. I greatly appreciate it.

Again, thanks.

By the way----I want a recount.

Loser for State Coordinator
                            Winner for the Bob West Memorial Sportsmanship Award
                            Dion,

I know you'll be a great rep for Oregon. And Rebecca - keep up the spirit and dedication to the sport. There are many, many opportunities to contribute!

-Theo

Comment

Just wanted to follow up and recognize that Oregon had the greatest turnout of voters for State Coordinator than any other state up for election. Way to go Oregon!
                              Team DISCRAFT
                              NW Sign Up
                              Gorilla Boy
                              Paragon Disc Golf
                              Odwalla

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X