X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another update this Tuesday

Hopefully I will reach my goal of making to 800 this Tuesday with the M3PO being added, and hopefully the BSF made it in time too
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
    Hopefully I will reach my goal of making to 800 this Tuesday with the M3PO being added, and hopefully the BSF made it in time too
    What is this hoping stuff, if you are going to be a good disc golfer you need to know the rules of the ratings. If you can no longer see the temporary ratings on the event page then it made it in. For some of you that is a good thing for others well there are plenty of other opportunities to shoot well this summer.
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

Comment

Looks like the ratings for BSF got in time. Thanks for being such a great TD, Flash. Thanks a lot.

I was hoping to stay above 900 for at least a couple more months.

Comment

930+ here i come...

Comment

I wanted to get to 960 this update, but I think I am only going to bump up to 955 or so

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
            What is this hoping stuff, if you are going to be a good disc golfer you need to know the rules of the ratings. If you can no longer see the temporary ratings on the event page then it made it in. For some of you that is a good thing for others well there are plenty of other opportunities to shoot well this summer.
            Hey thanks Mike that is awesome you ROCK!! I figured they made it, but was just not quite sure because they disappeared after the date it said on the PDGA website the TD reports needed to be it. I am for sure getting a crash course in all things PDGA this year with TDing my first event. I feel like I have learned a lot so far, but still for sure have lots left to learn. I appreciate all the support and guidance that I have received from all of the experienced members of our awesome disc golf community.

Cindy
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

With the BSF rating making it in I should finally be the highest rated player in my household! Woo hoo! The last update left me tied with my son which is nice but not as nice as sole bragging rights. It looks like I have accomplished my 2010 goal.........now what?

Comment

Kick the punk's ass, Jesse! (sorry Logan, but we old guys gotta stick together... )
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Hopefully the tournament that I did not play in but somehow got onto my ratings will be taken off during this update. An 875 or whatever it is, sure is a bummer to have on there.

Comment

I should finally break 940 which is a miracle since I haven't been playing very solid golf lately...I guess playing once a week at league, at the same course over and over doesn't make the game much better.
                    Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                      Thanks Mike! I for one really appreciate the BSF ratings making it in on time...giving me my first PDGA rated rounds. You guys ran a fantastic tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by Phatjay View Post
                        Hopefully the tournament that I did not play in but somehow got onto my ratings will be taken off during this update. An 875 or whatever it is, sure is a bummer to have on there.
                        That is funny, some guy with the same name played an event and you got the rated rounds on your tally. Wonder how the PDGA resolved it down to you. One heck of a tournament with all 14 players battling it out in 6 divisions
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Huk'nGeiks View Post
                          Thanks Mike! I for one really appreciate the BSF ratings making it in on time...giving me my first PDGA rated rounds. You guys ran a fantastic tournament!
                          Your welcome, we do what we can. Just remember the event is the work of many many people not just Jeff and I!
                          PDGA #25296
                          Stumptown #34

Comment

Update is up. WooHoo made it to 804 up 9.
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

Yeah, I went up 25 to 919.
                              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X