X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDGA Membership

So I have heard that if you are not a PDGA member that once you play in 5 tournaments and pay the $10 non-member fee in all 5 tournaments that you automatically get a PDGA membership. It sounds like crap but I just wanted to chekc and see if anyone knows for sure??

Thanks

Originally posted by DGOD!ARNIE View Post
    So I have heard that if you are not a PDGA member that once you play in 5 tournaments and pay the $10 non-member fee in all 5 tournaments that you automatically get a PDGA membership. It sounds like crap but I just wanted to chekc and see if anyone knows for sure??

Thanks
    I've never heard of that happening. I have heard you receive a 10 dollar credit towards your PDGA membership though.

Comment

Good to know. Thanks Bruce.

Comment

Originally posted by DGOD!ARNIE View Post

Thanks
        The best thing to do is to contact the PDGA membership office with your question.

http://www.pdga.com/contact?a=sf&con...hips%20Manager

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X