X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Selinske United States Masters Championship

Climo and Schultz are playing in MASTERS DIVISION for the first time. How did they do the first day? What about Mr. Paul Wright? Check it out!

http://www.pdga.com/tournament-resul...ings=1#Masters
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
    Climo and Schultz are playing in MASTERS DIVISION for the first time. How did they do the first day? What about Mr. Paul Wright? Check it out!

A 1000 rated round just doesn't do it anymore I guess!!

Way to go Paul, bring it home to WA!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Move up Paul!

Highest rated in your division by twenty points

Missing out on the opportunity to play with some disc golf legends in gm pro
      Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post

San Fran's own Patrick Brown is holding down the lead with one round to go..

Go NorCal!!

Comment

kudos to Barry, it had to be that way.
          Masters Golf Tickets

Comment

Hold on a second, did anyone check out the Legend's group? How can you miss an entire round and take cash?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_R View Post
              Hold on a second, did anyone check out the Legend's group? How can you miss an entire round and take cash?
              By being the only one in his group, I suppose. But it's odd that he could miss a round and not be DQ'd, isn't it?

I didn't realize there was such a thing as Advanced Legends. I thought it was pro only.

Comment

Why did you assume he missed a round? If that was the case I'd would expect to see 999 as the round score.
                I'll bet money that his division was scheduled to only play three rounds and that's what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Hemmerling View Post
                  Why did you assume he missed a round? If that was the case I'd would expect to see 999 as the round score.
                  I'll bet money that his division was scheduled to only play three rounds and that's what he did.
                  That might be it. The Pro Legends took that round off as well.

Comment

Legends played only one round per day. Advanced Legends was added this year. Also, there's a Legends 75+ subdivision of Legends at Pro Worlds this year.

Comment

Jeff, take a look at Donald Dillon's 1st round score. (Please note I'm talking about Pro Legend, NOT Adv Legend).

There were 2 participants in the Pro Legend division. One shot 999 the first round (i.e. skipped the entire round) and the other shot a 73. After that, they each shot the 2nd and 4th round (took the 3rd round off). My point is that the 2nd place guy only played 2 of the 3 rounds and took home cash. IMO, you are DNF if you miss an entire round & thus not eligible for cash.

Comment

Jeff, take a look at Donald Dillon's 1st round score. (Please note I'm talking about Pro Legend, NOT Adv Legend).

There were 2 participants in the Pro Legend division. One shot 999 the first round (i.e. skipped the entire round) and the other shot a 73. After that, they each shot the 2nd and 4th round (took the 3rd round off). My point is that the 2nd place guy only played 2 of the 3 rounds and took home cash. IMO, you are DNF if you miss an entire round & thus not eligible for cash.
                        Greg I see what you're saying now. I was only looking at Advanced Legends. Yes it does look like Dillon missed a round and still cashed. Strange...

Comment

Gerontophobia!
                          Read this ^

Comment

I heard back from the rules committee, evidently you can DNF and take cash. I did point out that the score of 999 was technically incorrect if the player completed the tourney (it should be par+4 for each hole for the 1st round).

Comment

The 999 is used so the round doesn't accidentally get rated when the TD report is processed. Not that it would technically matter since the low rating would get dropped from a player's rating.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X