Clear All

• Ratings update tomorrow

I am hoping that I go up a little bit.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

unfortunately, tomorrow will bring about my first decrease after 7 straight increase updates. It was bound to happen someday, at least I'll get to start the climb again after the ratings for the Trojan slosh come in.
    PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
    dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

only way to go is up for me
      www.soulpancake.com
      www.bahai.org
      http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

I'm looking at my first ratings decrease ever. I got absolutely killed at The Memorial.
        Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Just hoping to keep above the 900 level. Maybe someday get back up to the mid 930's .

Comment

It will be interesting to see what happens to my rating this time around. I'm at 924 and had three rounds at white river averaging 950ish then two rounds at sumner meadows averaging 975ish. Then had a little too much fun at the memorial and played three rounds averaging 880ish.

My prediction after my Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde winter is that I will go up by one point!
            Read this ^

Comment

it will be nice to see what i start the summer with. hopefully its pretty good for my first rating

Comment

i've never had a rating before! pretty much don't care what it is... just excited to have one... like the cool kids!

peace,
                em
                "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
                  i've never had a rating before! pretty much don't care what it is... just excited to have one... like the cool kids!

peace,
                  em
                  After that smokin first round on Saturday, I'm afraid to say... you're one of them cool kids now
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    After that smokin first round on Saturday, I'm afraid to say... you're one of them cool kids now

thanks, haggerty! you're a peach!

peace,
                    em

p.s. are you're sure it was the round and not the hot pink running tights and rufflebutts (which thankfully nobody got to see...)?

Comment

I don't think Saturdays rounds will be included in the ratings this time around
                      Read this ^

Comment

Only 2010 events reported to the PDGA by March 12 made it in this ratings update being posted tomorrow.

Comment

I wish they were included though, that 1007 round would really help me out!

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                            It will be interesting to see what happens to my rating this time around. I'm at 924 and had three rounds at white river averaging 950ish then two rounds at sumner meadows averaging 975ish. Then had a little too much fun at the memorial and played three rounds averaging 880ish.

My prediction after my Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde winter is that I will go up by one point!
                            Sometimes all that matters is that you have fun! You'll go up more than one point I bet.
                            www.soulpancake.com
                            www.bahai.org
                            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                              I don't think Saturdays rounds will be included in the ratings this time around

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X