Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 PDGA Am Worlds

Am Worlds invites posted
    http://www.pdga.com/am-worlds-invited-players

Lol, I thought for sure I wouldn't have made it... coool beans... dang, i'm planning on 2011... 2010 is not doable with 2nd kid on the way....

Comment

I plan to be there...Got an invite last year and couldn't go...This year is the year for me to be competitive and make things happen! Go Oregon!
      Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Registration is now open for invitees:
        http://www.pdga.com/announcements/am...-open-3-1-2010

Comment

Who's driving from Portland?

Comment

I'll drive through Portland on my way from Mcminnville to the show.

Comment

Representing Oregon

Looks like I'm the only Adv. Master from Oregon for the second year in a row. I'll try to upgrade from last year which wasn't too bad. The fling is in three days and I can't stop thinking about the worlds. 22 days before heading out on the road.

Comment

WOW. It's really time to go. Off to Mid-Ohio. Got more time this year to play some courses along the way and on the return trip. Looking at all the courses along I-80 and around Ohio it's hard to pick out which ones.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKIN JOE View Post
                  WOW. It's really time to go. Off to Mid-Ohio. Got more time this year to play some courses along the way and on the return trip. Looking at all the courses along I-80 and around Ohio it's hard to pick out which ones.
                  Terry, Go tear it up and represent!

Comment

Thanks Jeff. I had one sweet round anyway. If I could make the 20 footers it would have been twice as good. I would say the best thing of the week was at Aumiller DGC hole number 3. A 364 foot par 4 through the shiznizzel. Played the hole twice for the championship. Same stuff both times. Got a drive somehow to twist through the trees to about 75-90 feet. Nailed the putt both times. 4's to 6's were common scores on this hole. Eagled the same hole twice. WOW !!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X