X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
    Since the site CRASHED sometime Sunday....They probably were not able to update the scores.
    Now that it is fixed they should be able to do it now..

Hey Magilla, who do I need to contact about the scores being reported to the PDGA for WOX? They have my second round score wrong.

Thanks in advance
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

my first guess would be to contact the TD. Maybe he incorrectly inputed scores to the PDGA????? He should be able to correct it, or let you know if somehow the scores on the cards were added wrong and you got penalty strokes for it. I know we all counted the cards and had Shannon double check them, so that option is probably not it.
      All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
        my first guess would be to contact the TD. Maybe he incorrectly inputed scores to the PDGA????? He should be able to correct it, or let you know if somehow the scores on the cards were added wrong and you got penalty strokes for it. I know we all counted the cards and had Shannon double check them, so that option is probably not it.
        It is definitely wrong as I was tracking overs and unders as well as my score in relationship to Will's since I needed to make up a stroke on him after the Adair round. I ain't that smart, but I am dumber than others. It should be a 58. Just don't want it to screw up my rating enough to have to play MA2.
        Training to be a bagger

Comment

The schedule and round ratings/etc are back up on the PDGA site.

Comment

Nice looking site. MUCH more professional looking.

Comment

Still no Rec ratings, I guess us MA3's dont matter enough to get a round rating, might as well play MA2, get my ass kicked just to see my round ratings.
              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trozzle!!! View Post
                Still no Rec ratings, I guess us MA3's dont matter enough to get a round rating, might as well play MA2, get my ass kicked just to see my round ratings.

Sorry for my abruptness BUT it is LAME to assume that.

The issue is with the data input, that has to be the problem.
                On the TD scoring page, each division HAS to be matched to the courses/layouts played. At times (for some reason) that section defaults to BLANK.

If it is not caught the ratings for that division will not show up......

As T Bell stated, they are looking into it.
                As I stated a month ago....regardless, it will be fixed WHEN the PDGA does the next ratings update.
                ALL ratings generated BETWEEN updates are only TEMP anyway.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X