X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March PDGA Tounament in NorthWest

Does anyone know if there will be one either in Oregon or Washington. Its kinda weird there is nothing right now for the whole month.
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

March 27-28th: April Fools Doubles at Adiar on Saturday, PDGA C Tier on Sunday. Official announcement later this week.
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Comment

We need some action up here in Washington, I'm itching for some more rated rounds!!
      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

CSI SeaTac April 3-4 pDGA C Tier
        rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
          March 27-28th: April Fools Doubles at Adiar on Saturday, PDGA C Tier on Sunday. Official announcement later this week.
          Oh shoot I am out of town. Are you sure you don't want to switch the dubs to Sunday

Cindy
          Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
          2013 Chick Flick co-TD
          Stumptown #176
          PDGA #37716

Comment

March 20th

Stumptown Slosh at Trojan - C Tier

More info coming soon.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
              Does anyone know if there will be one either in Oregon or Washington. Its kinda weird there is nothing right now for the whole month.
              Maybe you should throw together a St. Patricks themed C-Tier real quick like. Steily, Lakewood, Temp. Course?

If you build it they will play
              Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                Maybe you should throw together a St. Patricks themed C-Tier real quick like. Steily, Lakewood, Temp. Course?

If you build it they will play
                I would if I was a TD. If any TD out there wants to register one and get in contact with me I'll do all possible work. I am unemployed and have all day to work on the course ect.

Or it could be a fundraiser for the course.
                www.soulpancake.com
                www.bahai.org
                http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
                  I would if I was a TD. If any TD out there wants to register one and get in contact with me I'll do all possible work. I am unemployed and have all day to work on the course ect.

Or it could be a fundraiser for the course.
                  You could be a TD. I'm sure that there are folks willing to help you along...
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                    You could be a TD. I'm sure that there are folks willing to help you along...
                    Darn right you can be a TD! Just go to PDGA TD resources link and take a look at what it takes to run a C tier and then get a few people who have done a tournament or two to help you out... you can dooo it!

Comment

March 20-21st the week after Team Golf Finals. Two weeks before CSI.

Steal Andrew's idea and do a cheap buy in with all proceeds going to a local charity.

Cheap buy in for rated rounds and a good cause-gauranteed to fill.
                      Read this ^

Comment

I'm TDing a tournament right now and could probably help with another.
                        Not sure I'll be able to attend since I go to school in Monmouth, but I will try.
                        Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
                          March 20-21st the week after Team Golf Finals. Two weeks before CSI.

Steal Andrew's idea and do a cheap buy in with all proceeds going to a local charity.

Cheap buy in for rated rounds and a good cause-gauranteed to fill.
                          What? Are you crazy? There is only ONE thing happening on the best four days of sport in the nation....MARCH MADNESS!!!! The only disc golf that I will be doing is the break between the first eight and the second eight games on Thursday and Friday. Wall size TV, all four games on at once, walking tacos and my bracket working out perfectly is all I will even be able to think about.

WOOOHAAAA!!!

later,
                          papa
                          Team Discraft
                          Instructional Editor DiscGolfer Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                            We need some action up here in Washington, I'm itching for some more rated rounds!!
                            Sumner Meadows in 11 days... need a lift?

How about Huckin' for Haiti?
                            I've been thinking about running a little dubs event, C-tier, or ? to raise money for the Red Cross relief efforts in Haiti(or Save the Children)... it'd be the first tourney that I'd be involved in directing. Any ideas? Co-TD?
                            First I'd need to get certified, if it were sanctioned.

MaRcH MaDnEsS!! It's AWESOME BABY!!
                            Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; February 3rd, 2010, 12:00 AM.
                            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                              First I'd need to get certified, if it were sanctioned.
                              How does one go about getting certified? I've searched the PDGA website and have come up with nothing, other than I need to pay for the tournament sanctioning along with the certification.
                              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X