X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Masters DGC is in Appling GA in the Spring 2010

any of you crusties who think you can make this event, let me know. EPIC! at the PDGA HQ courses this spring. I am definitely wanting to go, but would have to do it on the cheap since I am going to the Memorial too..
    Training to be a bagger

Originally posted by smobro View Post
    any of you crusties who think you can make this event, let me know. EPIC! at the PDGA HQ courses this spring. I am definitely wanting to go, but would have to do it on the cheap since I am going to the Memorial too..
    Cmon crusties, its gonna be sick!
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Having any event at the NHQ would be Great for those who live within 500 miles but us west'ies don't have a chance. Mark my words "Pretty soon Worlds will alternate between the NHQ and somewhere else then eventually Worlds will always be in Georgia.
      Last edited by LJ Jubner; December 26th, 2009, 07:52 AM. Reason: spellin
      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
        Mark my words "Pretty soon Worlds will alternate between the NHQ and somewhere else then eventually Worlds will always be in Georgia.

Duh, the PDGA has been saying this for a few years now . That is the plan and I think its probably a good one from their standpoint since they will be able to ensure high quality worlds instead of that falling on whomever the TD is.

Unfortunately, it will mean that I will be missing out on my favorite part of Worlds which is getting to play on lots of new courses
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

At least the expenses of pDGA staff traveling to other parts of the country will decrease.
          rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X