Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However, it should not take several months for a report to be turned in.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
      However, it should not take several months for a report to be turned in.
      Nope, it definitely shouldn't.

Comment

My rating stayed the same for whatever reason
        Read this ^

Comment

eugene's report should be turned in soon if it hasn't been already... at least i hope so...

Comment

1004 is my new high! also, when the year-end update comes out it will add in my new single best round from steily (1066) and i'll go up even more, bwhaahahaha.
            Team DISCRAFT
            NW Sign Up
            Gorilla Boy
            Paragon Disc Golf
            Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
              1004 is my new high! also, when the year-end update comes out it will add in my new single best round from steily (1066) and i'll go up even more, bwhaahahaha.
              Congrats on the 1000+ rating and also that smoking round at Steily. Wow.
              According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Dang it... was really hoping for a big jump in ratings, gotta wait till Jan? Comeon... How about a special end of the year update incentive when all reports are turned in for 2009? bah... orrrrr chuck could PM me what my rating should have been if eugene had been turned in as an early christmas present?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                  someone's the eager beaver... patience snap...
                  It'll get there, right?
                  Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    Ratings are updated.
                    Yeah... no they're not. I still show Oct. 20 as does Jamie...
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
                      Everyone's rating gets updated on the same day. If your date hasn't changed, it means the PDGA had no new events for you to include in your rating.
                      Oh. Fine then. I guess I won't get ratings on my rounds played at home on the Wii then either!

HMMPH!

Thanks for the clarification, Chuck.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                        It'll get there, right?
                        That's what i was told... we can only pray and hope... then one day celebrate when our rating goes up..

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                          Dude, you think you're good, but guess what, I got news for you... uhhh... you're good.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            eugene's report should be turned in soon if it hasn't been already... at least i hope so...
                            It looks like it did? The event is now in my list, and the ratings are not on the results page.

Comment

hmmm well it's on our list, that good news, guess wait to see how it impacts our ratings...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X