X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
    Speaking of clear markings, I really like it when the 10 meter circle is painted or chalked-- I'd like it if all courses had the circle permanently or continually marked.

Sorry to upset you so much LegoRules (enforcer), but I had actually posted legitimate replies on several threads while killing time at work, and when I realized that I had posted on MOST of the threads on the board, I decided to just go for it and post on ALL of them AS A JOKE... sort of a crack against myself-- glad that you 'got it' and deducted that I need to "get a life"... it was not meant to upset anyone, so SORRY... If you review them, most of the posts that I made last night were relative to the topic being discussed...
    I had typed up a post saying how 'reviewing this thread is making me dizzy', and even put in my actual $.02 on mandos-- but then deleted it and left that lame post that pissed you off so much.

I like the idea of the 10 M circles marked also. An easy way for courses to have permanent markers out is to burry a few red bricks around the circle, ball golf courses have been doing this with distance markers for longer than I know.

Anyway just my $.02, don't ban me!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Itchy trigger finger...

You're on the edge of banning there Oly!

Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I like the idea of permanent 10 m circles as well.

However, I still like the idea of Gawain resurrecting the Ice Bowl at lunchtime. This is much more important.

Jordan, before you ban the 3 of us, can you please ensure this gets done?

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
          I like the idea of permanent 10 m circles as well.

However, I still like the idea of Gawain resurrecting the Ice Bowl at lunchtime. This is much more important.

Jordan, before you ban the 3 of us, can you please ensure this gets done?
          Gawain has the whole Icebowl package organized within an inch of its life and has been waiting for someone to come along and take it over. He has the to-do lists and all of the other stuff to throw a great Icebowl, but no time to do so.

If someone were to step up and take this over we could all enjoy one of the finest winter events in the history of the Portland DG scene...
          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X