Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to get out more for sure but with two young children at home it makes it a bit difficult. This year was going to be the year I played all theevents I could but unfortunately was laid off just as the season wasstarting. Hoping for next year.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Wow Chris, that is quite a steady improvement!

I was just being jocular with the overrated chant... it was the college basketball fan in me...
      you should have just come back with "scoreboard, scoreboard, scoreboard!"

I'd play you for $20 a stroke at North Park, $2/ stroke at Lakewood, $1/stroke at Seatac or Steilly, or $.25 at Riverside or any other course.

Of course, outside of North Park it'd probably just be (relatively) cheap lessons.

Btw, those smoking bleachers rock... the hole kind of sucks, but the tee area is pretty nice.
      What hole is that again? lol
      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

I knew you were kidding, I was too. We still have to get the boys together at some point.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Ratings

I think the more rounds one has in their rating makes them more "legit." As well as the amount of different courses they play. But I have seen you play Chris and you are a thousand rated player no doubt in my mind. If you played more sanctioned tourneys you would be even higher rated. I think Team Crabfry is happening by the way.
          Team Innova
          Team LSDiscs
          Team Stimpi
          Team Challenge
          Team Oly
          Team Fry
          2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
          PDGA #25541

Comment

Originally posted by chanman View Post
            I think the more rounds one has in their rating makes them more "legit." As well as the amount of different courses they play. But I have seen you play Chris and you are a thousand rated player no doubt in my mind. If you played more sanctioned tourneys you would be even higher rated. I think Team Crabfry is happening by the way.
            Thanks chandler! Team crabfry just makes too much sense not to happen. Are you down thisway yet?
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I am in the process of getting a car, so i should be able to make some trips down. For now, I am stuck up here. Ill give you a call when I do though.
              Team Innova
              Team LSDiscs
              Team Stimpi
              Team Challenge
              Team Oly
              Team Fry
              2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
              PDGA #25541

Comment

That'd be fun Chris...maybe we could get out one of these weekends. I'm going to order some ultra-light drivers for Jake soon, and Lowell said he had a few Rocs-- did you end up buying some from Marshal Street or ?

I was just looking at the pdga ratings and saw that the #6 rated pro in the world- Jussi Meressma from Finland, only has 8 rated rounds for a 1035. That is two less than your 10 rounds at some legit courses. I would only consider you a ratings cheat if you TD'ed three C-tiers each year at Riverside, and those were the only tourneys that you played.

Chris, I work overnights and make it down south to play quite a bit during the week... let me know if you want to get in a casual round sometime soon-- I'll be getting in a few rounds at Steilly or Dailiwood later this morning with Aaron Holley and two of my other friends Matt and Brewster...
                Brewster lives near Gig Harbor and has carved out a rough nine holer dubbed 'Sticky Greens', because of all of the sticker bushes that were hacked away of course-- think early Seatac construction...
                Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

this thread should a have been called pDGA Rating flaw, Cheat make Chris sound like one. What if we had just one sanctioned event all year for all the marbles and qualifiers now that would be interesting.
                  rewindb.com

Comment

I was excited to see you on this thread jub to see what ass backward nonsense you could bring. I was let down.
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

It's just to keep you guessing
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Anybody with less than 70 rounds in their rating is at MINIMUM 20-30 points overrated. I used to be this way but now I am finally legit...
                        Innova Champion Discs
                        Discmania
                        huk lab
                        Keen Footwear
                        Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                        Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                        Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

Here's a little stats fun. Waugh's rating has a standard deviation of 7.2 compared with Sexton of 2.5 SD due to having more rounds. So there's a 99%chance Chris' true rating falls between 981 and 1025. There's a 99% probability that Nate's rating falls between 1010 and 1026. So there's some chance that Waugh has a true rating higher than Sexton.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
                            Here's a little stats fun. Waugh's rating has a standard deviation of 7.2 compared with Sexton of 2.5 SD due to having more rounds. So there's a 99%chance Chris' true rating falls between 981 and 1025. There's a 99% probability that Nate's rating falls between 1010 and 1026. So there's some chance that Waugh has a true rating higher than Sexton.
                            NOOOOOOOO!
                            Innova Champion Discs
                            Discmania
                            huk lab
                            Keen Footwear
                            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                            Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                            Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

OHHHH cool. do me do me, do mine... and include eugene celebration ratings too... *twiddling thumbs*

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                                NOOOOOOOO!
                                now accepting sponsor applications!
                                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X