X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ratings are in!!

Yay the new ratings are in, and I am pretty happy with my jump of 13 Also congrats to Dion now in the 1000 club with his new 1002 rating

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Well after 1 and 2 point increases, I have finally gotten the jump I was waiting for. I had a 27 point jump and broke into the 800s.
    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Congratulations Chandler and Dion! Your prediction was a little off Chandler.
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

A 19 point jump finally put me over 900!

Comment

got 9 points but would have been more if eugene was included... that sucks...

Comment

Better than expected 8 point jump to 1003!
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

nice work REDFIVE! Team greenlight now has 2 1000+ players! No wonder you guys kicked at the NW Dubs!
              A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

In my update there is rounds from Sept. of 08' included. Why is that? I thought they dropped any that were older than a year. I've got 32 rounds rated with out them.

Comment

it goes back a full year from your last tournament. so you have 1 full year in your rating

Comment

That makes sense, I was hoping it was one year from update. Couple of pesky low rounds I was itching to get rid of!

Comment

I can't believe it, I guessed my ratings prediction exactly, a whopping 1 point increase!!! Also my 6th consecutive ratings increase.
                      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X