X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings Predictions???

the next rating update is right around the corner, this coming Tuesday the 20th, and I was wondering if anyone has any bold predictions about what their new ratings might be, I know many are anxiously awaiting the inevitable breaking of the 1000 mark for Mr. Arlyn. Personally I'm predicting that with my 6 new rounds coming in I'm going to gain one single point. Here's hoping I at least get that.
    PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
    dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

(pssst... he made it)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
      (pssst... he made it)
      How did 29577 do?

Comment

I predict a continuation of my downward spiral. At least two points!

Bob

Comment

If my math is correct I should go up 2 to 3 points.
          Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Im sure Dion is going to pass me up with his incredible performance at the USDGC. He deserves it. As for me, Ill probably move up a couple.
            Team Innova
            Team LSDiscs
            Team Stimpi
            Team Challenge
            Team Oly
            Team Fry
            2009 USDGC Washington State Representative
            PDGA #25541

Comment

for three updates I have been stuck at 942, I think I will go up this time with one 1013 rated round going into the books

Comment

Originally posted by chanman View Post
                Im sure Dion is going to pass me up with his incredible performance at the USDGC. He deserves it. As for me, Ill probably move up a couple.
                Don't forget his RCO scores too... As for me, I'm hoping for at least 10 points! Averaged about 933 the last 6 rounds while being 911... so let's see let's see...

Comment

It looks like Lane Mason may break 1000 again...although it doesn't look like Eugene Celebration ratings will be included in this next update (??) I hope to move to 940...those inconsistent rounds are killin' me!! Willamette Open is a prime example...975, 844(thanks #11), 945, 987. I'm just all over the board...more practice needed..
                  Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

I'minterested to see what kind of a jump Chris Gilberts will be taking...he's been stepping it up big time this year. I seem to recall the last update boosting him 15 points or so, and I wouldn't be surprised to see another similar increase. Way to go, Gilbey!
                    anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Comment

Thanks Kyle! I had a nice jump last update, I don't think it will be quite that high this update, but should go up a few.
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
                        It looks like Lane Mason may break 1000 again...although it doesn't look like Eugene Celebration ratings will be included in this next update (??) I hope to move to 940...those inconsistent rounds are killin' me!! Willamette Open is a prime example...975, 844(thanks #11), 945, 987. I'm just all over the board...more practice needed..
                        "although it doesn't look like Eugene Celebration ratings will be included in this next update (??)"

I noticed that those rounds didn't show up in my list, although the unofficial results are in. Does this mean that the TD report didn't get submitted in time?

Well it WAS only a month before it needed to be submitted.

Comment

serious?

Comment

I've not been a TD or had to submit a TD report, but from what I've seen before the ratings will disappear once the TD report has been submitted to PDGA so they can become official results and included in your player stats...correct me if I'm wrong but the fact that the ratings are still available on pdga means that the final TD report hasn't made it to the PDGA yet...
                            Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Correct. Or maybe it just got to the PDGA a few days ago, too late to be processed in time for this update.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X