Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm, td's only have 2 weeks to complete their reports, therefore it should be included in this update unless the PDGA has bent this rule or not following up or something has changed?

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
      umm, td's only have 2 weeks to complete their reports, therefore it should be included in this update unless the PDGA has bent this rule or not following up or something has changed?
      I played the Turkey Toss in McMinnville, C Tier, on 7/12/09 and something similar happened. The results didn't show on PDGA until after Worlds. The problem there was that the report wasn't submitted correctly I think.
      Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

2 weeks still applies... what can be done incorrectly, the report form is pretty much cut and dry...

Comment

Well someone could PM the TD of Eugene Celebration then to see what the issue might be...
          Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

Comment

Originally posted by OneDarkRebel View Post
            Well someone could PM the TD of Eugene Celebration then to see what the issue might be...
            Huh? Would that be Rebecca OR Tom...It was kinda hard to tell...

Not that Im all that upset....with those rounds of mine my rating would have "crashed" so far, even I may have been able to play Adv Masters.. DOH! But then again at least 2 of them were SO BAD that they wouldnt have been used in the calculations.

Comment

after breaking my middle finger and dropping to 985 im going to get to just under 1000 i think... stupid nights of drinking too much whiskey...

Comment

the majority of those rated over 1,000 have thier drinking under control or don't drink at all... *that be cool if that were true*

Comment

sorry... im an alcoholic and know it

Comment

was only kidding, but after doing a little research, it seems more true than not...
                    and after a little digging, it appears that the eugene celebration has not turned in the td report to the pdga so therefore the pdga cannot include eugene in the ratings update. someone wanna help them get the report in? I would help but i'm a littttle outside of town...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                      For a B-tier I believe they have 30 days!
                      PDGA #25296
                      Stumptown #34

Comment

nope, its 2 weeks...
                        www.pdga.com - pdga tour - tournament directors - documents and resources - tour standards - open the pdf, scroll down - see completed reporting (electronic td report) C and B tiers are 2 weeks, A tier 48 hours, NT 24 hours.
                        Payment of fees, all levels have 30 days.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X