X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pDGA site down

I have not been able to access the pDGA site for more than a week. I am wondering if the behemoth pDGA site is overburdened?
    rewindb.com

Works fine for me.

Comment

No, it appears to just be your PC that is overburdened.

Comment

Why the lower case p? At first I thought it a mistyped keystroke. Then I saw it was Jub and was sure it was something more sinister.
        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

That's part of Jub's MO. "p" because he doesn't believe it's truly "Professional". Certainly a discussion to be had there, which can probably be found in many other threads, not just limited to this site.
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Way to stick it to the "man", Jub.

Comment

Jub confided to me once that his version stands for

Phylodendron Disc Golf Association.

Some sort of hybrid sport where you throw discs at houseplants.

The site works fine for me, although I only access it to see how tournaments have finished up.
              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Having spent the weekend with Jub just this weekend past, I think Phylodendron is probably spot on. Or petunia...

(Just flickin' ya some crap, Jub. Was a pleasure this weekend. Oh yeah... thanks for helping me put up my tent. I know you asked me not to tell anyone but that was a nice thing to go and do and I wanted people to know that you are an OK guy in my book. )
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

So, how did that night go when Jub helped you put up the old tent? "Pleasure," you say?
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I spent the weekend on Jubs card and I tell you the "p" is for Philanthropist. He almost gave away as many strokes as I did.

Bob

btw........the site works fine me as well.

Comment

please, pathetic, preposterous, pessimist, pragmatist, pompous, But most likely just pain.
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                        pathetic, preposterous, pessimist, pragmatist, pompous, But most likely just pain.

All of the above?

Comment

Positive? Premiere?
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                            please, pathetic, preposterous, pessimist, pragmatist, pompous, But most likely just pain.
                            Every word spelled correctly? Where is Jub Jub and what have you done with him?
                            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                              Every word spelled correctly? Where is Jub Jub and what have you done with him?
                              Check the punctutation; it's Jub.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X