X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDGA World Rankings

Avery jumps to number 1 in the world, Dave Feldberg is third and Nate Sexton makes a big jump up to 25th from 34th place.

PDGA World Rankings Aug 2009
    PDGA #25296
    Stumptown #34

As soon as Nate starts playing multiple NT, and other major events he will move up even more.
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Feldberg should be #2

Back to Back NT wins and a fifth at worlds.

He beat Doss in three BIG tounies in a row.

Come on
      www.soulpancake.com
      www.bahai.org
      http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

Finish position in NT events except the Memorial don't count in the PDGA World Rankings except as they help a player's rating. The results of any rating boost from those recent NT wins won't be realized in Dave's rating until the Sep ratings update. The next PDGA World Rankings in Sept will also include the Euro Open results at the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
          Finish position in NT events except the Memorial don't count in the PDGA World Rankings except as they help a player's rating. The results of any rating boost from those recent NT wins won't be realized in Dave's rating until the Sep ratings update. The next PDGA World Rankings in Sept will also include the Euro Open results at the end of the month.
          Chuck,

Why was the Memorial chosen as the lone NT event to be considered as a major, hasn't the Vibram Open drawn more players the last few years compared to the Memorial? Was it due to the time at which it was scheduled and the need to have a major evaluated at different times of the year?
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

Yes, to your second question. The Memorial is in the first quarter and we wanted to keep the World Rankings more relevant year-round rather than stacking all events between June-Nov. Now Players Cup is next Spring so we may drop the Memorial. It's tough to truly have "world" events with enough players not from the U.S. involved versus the more national rankings using lots of A-tiers and NTs that Dodge calls the World Rankings.

Comment

New PDGA World Rankings are posted: http://www.pdga.com/WorldRankings

Comment

Nate's in the top 20! Woot!

Comment

Originally posted by essjay View Post
                  Nate's in the top 20! Woot!

yay Nate
                  Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                  2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                  Stumptown #176
                  PDGA #37716

Comment

Tuffi Dolan..........11? I didn't think she played enough. Shows what I know! And as for Nate...................

Bob

Comment

October 2009 PDGA World Rankings posted: http://www.pdga.com/WorldRankings

Comment

Josh Anthon gave my kid a BSF umbrella. It's our Mean Joe Greene moment.
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

WooHoo!

Sitting in 40th place in the World Rankings for 2009!

Nate at 25th

Chandler at 88th

My highest ranking so far
                          Team DISCRAFT
                          NW Sign Up
                          Gorilla Boy
                          Paragon Disc Golf
                          Odwalla

Comment

How did I forget to put world ranking in my signature?

Congrats on your move up Dion!
                            Current World Rank: 2857th
                            Lowest Rated Round: 777
                            Worst Tournament Finish: 2nd From DFL MA2 GNO 2008
                            Worst Drive: 10 Feet behind teepad
                            Shortest Putt Missed During a Tournament: < 1 foot (Not Kidding)
                            Best Fall: Hole 11 Trojan Park, before cement teepads
                            Dirtiest Ace: Hole 12 Horning's Canyon Course through the "V" tree.
                            Pairs of Shoes Ruined: 6

Comment

Hey Keys, how did you find your world ranking of 2857th, is it real or was that just your best guess.
                              PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                              dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X