X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings Predictions

Hey... a good idea for a thread is a good idea for a thread anywhere...

So what's your rating going to do when it is updated? Up? Down? Same?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Originally posted by Sam
    Hey... a good idea for a thread is a good idea for a thread anywhere...

So what's your rating going to do when it is updated? Up? Down? Same?
    I have been a non-current member for the last couple of years, but I believe my rating was 940 something after my injury.

I think I am probably playing consistent 930 golf right now. That will go down as school heats up.
    Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

I had some of my best rounds at BSF and Calapooia. Going up, up, up.

Comment

Up maybe a point or two, I hope, piss poor play as of late.

Comment

My rating barely moves... and really never has much in 8 years.
          I'm a 895-910 player- who throws 950 and 850 rounds. I'd be a 930 rated player if; I consistently putted well, ate and drank water properly tournament weekends, got a good night's sleep those weekends and stopped making mental errors. Until then, 900 is my average.

Comment

I'm going to go up a bunch... if I'm lucky maybe to the mid to high 980's... I've had a rocking summer and just had another tournament where I averaged a cool 1000!

Comment

I am going to plummet into the Int/Rec realm. since the last couple PDGA events I played all right handed with a cast on my left arm
              "Putt" is a four letter word

Comment

Originally posted by brillo
                I am going to plummet into the Int/Rec realm. since the last couple PDGA events I played all right handed with a cast on my left arm
                Not bad for a Sad, Sad Little Man! YAR!
                Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
                Remain ye men of faculty complete,
                Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
                Attending to our noble bond and contract?
                Or does here stand the last remaining man
                To give a fig for rules and order yet,
                No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
                Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
                Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Well, I think I'm gonna go down again.

I started playing a little better recently, but it is way too little too late. I didn't play great at the end of last year, played horribly this year, and all my good rounds are going away next update.

Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
                    I had some of my best rounds at BSF and Calapooia. Going up, up, up.
                    Easily the most improved player of the year! way to go Scott! Although for someone who is on a roll as much as you are, I am shocked that you continue to come up with excuses to avoid playing me in tag matches.
                    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro
                      I am shocked that you continue to come up with excuses to avoid playing me in tag matches.
                      Like when you called Tuesday night and I said I was available all day Wednesday, you pick the time and place? Yeah that was pretty sneaky of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
                        Like when you called Tuesday night and I said I was available all day Wednesday, you pick the time and place? Yeah that was pretty sneaky of me.
                        Ok, I am busted!
                        Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro
                          Ok, I am busted!
                          I might be available today - give me a call later this morning and see how sleepy I am. With sleep deprivation, you just might be able to beat me.

Comment

so will the EC rounds count for this 9/9 update?

right now i'm a 948 down from a 955. pretty sure i've been playing at my last rating average of somewhere in the 950's. i had my first 1000 rated round at the Rose City so that will help out a bit.

with that said I had a 930 something at calapooya so take that you stupid 1000 rated round. i showed you good.
                            May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius
                              so will the EC rounds count for this 9/9 update?
                              Highly unlikely the scores will be submitted on time.

There is probably an official submission deadline that has already passed.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X