X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flash View Post
    I have updated the Oregon Amateur Men's spreadsheet for current rating and ranking. We have a new top rated Amateur!

Oregon Amateur Men Ranking

I have not captured the Oregon Amateur Women, Pro Men or Women. I encourage those members of those divisions to contribute to the community by processing their own data should they want to see it.
    Nice list....

Ryan (#1) could probably be "moved" to the "turned Pro" section.

He did say after IncrediBowl that he ws turning Pro.

I supposse you could wait until 2010 starts for that to be validated.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
      Nice list....

Ryan (#1) could probably be "moved" to the "turned Pro" section.

He did say after IncrediBowl that he ws turning Pro.

I supposse you could wait until 2010 starts for that to be validated.

Good Information, the Pro field keeps getting bigger and bigger!!
      PDGA #25296
      Stumptown #34

Comment

what... i aint on there, rejected......

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          what... i aint on there, rejected......
          Figure it out Snap, you left us for California so we are not going to include you on this list, if you want back on the list you better change your PDGA address back to Oregon!!!
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

i only changed it so i could get the magazine on time so harsh.... *crying in corner*

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              i only changed it so i could get the magazine on time so harsh.... *crying in corner*

tisk, tisk..

Comment

I have updated the Oregon Amateur Men's spreadsheet for current rating and ranking.

Oregon Amateur Men Ranking

Hmmm... Am2 status...

Comment

So are there are a lot more AMs than there were last update? I'm trying to figure out how my rating goes up 19 points but I drop 16 places.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    So are there are a lot more AMs than there were last update? I'm trying to figure out how my rating goes up 19 points but I drop 16 places.

Thanks for the information Scott, it appears my column copy did not make the entire column. Check it now mine shows an improvement of 43 spots.
                    PDGA #25296
                    Stumptown #34

Comment

Thanks for the information Scott, it appears my column copy did not make the entire column. Check it now mine shows an improvement of 43 spots.
                      Much better!

Thanks again for your efforts.

Comment

A little help for those of us who are googly-challenged?
                        ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

DION!!!!

Our newest 1000 rated golfer from Oregon.

Way to go, WHIP!
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            You are 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                              All you need to know:

Sam Gibson 30030 OR USA (Rating)956 (Rank)8 (Next Year's Division)Pro

Comment

I figured it out on my own - on the PDGA site. 8th. Means still room to improve... in Advanced Masters.
                                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X