Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT???

Here you go.....
    The title says it all..........

Thanks for joining, Mike! Thinking about it... you might be the perfect choice for moderator of this board. Interested?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Can you get a combined event sanctioned? I am thinking 1 round of doubles unrated either sanctioned or not, and a round of singles rated and sanctioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Micah
        Can you get a combined event sanctioned? I am thinking 1 round of doubles unrated either sanctioned or not, and a round of singles rated and sanctioned.
        I'm guessing you could. Sanction one round, but have another round as well. Kind of like non-sanctioned doubles before an Oregon Series event.

Comment

Yeah, pretty much the sky is the limit as far as non-sanctioned events go. You could get them both sanctioned too, but things get slightly tricky if you want to do insurance for the event too. If you have a doubles event and a singles event, those are technically 2 tournaments...if you want to get insurance for them, you have to either get insurance separately for each event, OR, keep the name of the event the same and the insurance will be like a blanket over both of them. In other words if you had "Saturday Doubles" and "Saturday Singles" as your event names, you'd need insurance for both, but if you called them both "Saturday Tournament", you'd be OK.
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

X tier is always available to address the singles/doubles issue...
            and agreed about the one event name.
            BYOP?

Comment

Originally posted by Micah
              You need to have a minimum of 36 holes to sanction an event.....

IF you wanted sanctioning then I suggest that you do it ALL as doubles BUT play 1 round as "Best Disc" then you still get the singles aspect of it.

OR you could probably get a "waiver" for an "X Tier"and Play a round of "singles" and use the combined scores for the total score. Those singles rds "should" be rated.

I will verify this......

Comment

I just knew that Magilla would use that cop emoticon.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam
                  I just knew that Magilla would use that cop emoticon.
                  I'm guessing he will use them all, sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
                    I'm guessing he will use them all, sooner or later.

Comment

It will take awhile with only 4 as a limit......

Comment

Really? Only four emoticons per post?

That must be killing you!

I've been waiting to use this one...

Comment

Oh, we can should change that... on my way...
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam
                            Oh, we can should change that... on my way...
                            Yes, do... but don't bother to make the substantive changes I suggested in PMs yesterday.
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I added the New Courses board. I am going to move the Salem courses to central... and most of the other stuff, too... You made A LOT of suggestions yesterday.
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X