Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt O finished that 45 with a 5 on a par four... That kid is a machine

Comment

• http://2009amateurworlds.blogspot.com/

update for those who dont know flash is keeping a daily blog spot and is very enjoyable to read

Comment

• Holy crap!

Anthon has birdied eight of his first nine holes. He is now -8 after 11 holes and is tied with Avery. Orum and Feldberg are tied for third.

Comment

• Damn!

Anthon resumes his surge and takes the lead by one with three left to play.

C'mon Avery!

Comment

• Avery redeems himself with a birdie 3 that he got a 6 on yesterday, makes one up on Josh.. .The borg is falling apart. 6 strokes behind orum after being tied after the 9th hole... yikes..

Comment

• How many make the cut into the semis and then into the finals?

Comment

• Do they play more today? Semis? Is there a schedule for when rounds are happening?

Where is Worlds next year? Why am I at work? Why 42?

I need answers, dammit!
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• Hagerty in three way tie for 37, sitting at -1 after 6 rounds.

Bob

Comment

• Sam, gosh, always saving your butt and getting you in the loop... ok...
                    pros are done for the day... semi's tmw morning at 8am..
                    http://kcworlds.com/2009-Worlds-Schedule-v4.5-pool.pdf
                    Open men is pool A and B, women is C, masters D.... that...

2010 Pro worlds
                    http://www.pdga.com/2010-pro-worlds

Comment

• Nate's in 6th! Yeah!

Comment

• Sexton IS the man!

Nate is tied for 6th going into the Semi's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Nate! Lead Card in the finals not that far away.
                        Training to be a bagger

Comment

• Val is averaging 993. Dang.

Comment

• Damn...
                            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

• She's pretty good, I'd say.
                              Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Ok knock it off guys, no talking like that, we just had to delete a whole thread cuz of this stuff anyways, HECK YEAH NATE SEXTONNNNNNNNNN on the 2nd card, that's a JUMP! Now SEMI's baby, only 2 strokes off from being on the lead card, time to lock and load...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X