Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, just watched that youtube video, what's the story behind that lil rat or monkey guy? He keeps jumping in and humping avery's leg heh... sooo hilarious, he must have jumped in like 3 or 4 times.. once is enough lil guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
      fantastic job NATE, ANDY, KIRK, DAVE, and of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ORQwMQ9hIA

a long time coming for Avery...

awww dam wtf its gone now????

Congrats to the AJ he has had this coming for a long time well deserved and hard fought..
      "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        LOL, just watched that youtube video, what's the story behind that lil rat or monkey guy? He keeps jumping in and humping avery's leg heh... sooo hilarious, he must have jumped in like 3 or 4 times.. once is enough lil guy...
        I think that you're talking about Brad Hammock. A real piece of work, that guy.

Comment

• so what is the story on that guy? i keep watching the video so funny..

Comment

• Thanks

Hey Everyone, just got back last night and I want to say thank you to everyone for the support and the messages of encouragement throughout the Worlds. It was great to have so many behind me back home. I still can't really believe I ended up 5th, but now I feel like with practice I could someday win the Worlds. I've had alot of people tell me I could do something like this for a long time, and don't know if I really believed it. Now that it is in the books I can't thank the people who have been believing in me from the beginning enough. Certainly my proudest moment in disc golf, can't wait to see everybody this weekend.

P.S. - I posted a cool Video Kirk shot during the Semifinals to youtube, check it out if you haven't already. It is my group on hole #8.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTQEeCmMvOY
            Innova Champion Discs
            Discmania
            huk lab
            Keen Footwear
            Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
            Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
            Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• nice uphill cash nate.

yeah, that other video got taken down for some reason...
              here's another not-quite-as-good video of averys win
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6yiYr4_0s

and of course, for you snap, a video of his acceptance speach (also, fairly poor quality)
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5TkXTwWcUo
              May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
                Hey Everyone, just got back last night and I want to say thank you to everyone for the support and the messages of encouragement throughout the Worlds. It was great to have so many behind me back home. I still can't really believe I ended up 5th, but now I feel like with practice I could someday win the Worlds. I've had alot of people tell me I could do something like this for a long time, and don't know if I really believed it. Now that it is in the books I can't thank the people who have been believing in me from the beginning enough. Certainly my proudest moment in disc golf, can't wait to see everybody this weekend.

P.S. - I posted a cool Video Kirk shot during the Semifinals to youtube, check it out if you haven't already. It is my group on hole #8.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTQEeCmMvOY
                That and the fact that you crushed your rating and shot 1034 rated golf might have contributed. So Nate is this finish better than the 5th place finish at the 2008 Japan Open?
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

• Yeah this 5th is way better, the field is much stronger at the Worlds and nobody has the excuse that I beat them because they were using 150g discs. I think once the 3rd round gets rated correctly (the shuffle messed it up) and the semis are included I will have a 1040 average for the 7 rounds at Worlds, 1020's here I come!
                  Innova Champion Discs
                  Discmania
                  huk lab
                  Keen Footwear
                  Grip EQ Disc Golf Bags
                  Stimpi Ridge Disc Golf in Spokane, WA
                  Play it Again Sports Corvallis and Eugene

Comment

• so that's what good putting looks like... heh.. and ummm oh yeah i understood everything avery said, just read the back of his head the whole time... pfllttt... Anyways Look forward to seeing y'all at euguene celebration and hope not everyone is shooting way above their rating
                    Sexton is on da map now, no denying that... USDGC??

Comment

• here's that video again. we'll see how long it stays online...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bezbCxH2YIY

*it's the shortened version, but still cool as hell
                      May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

• The last post of my blog has all the photos that Jason and I took during the week at worlds. Enjoy!

2009 Worlds Blog
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                          The last post of my blog has all the photos that Jason and I took during the week at worlds. Enjoy!

2009 Worlds Blog
                          Thanks for the photos, Mike.

Those courses look great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Zaius View Post
                            here's that video again. we'll see how long it stays online...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bezbCxH2YIY

*it's the shortened version, but still cool as hell
                            I'm thinking that hammock guy saw himself on the video and begged for them to cut it off... this was much more classier...

Comment

• 2009 Worlds Final Hole of regular Play Gallery

Sorry about the quality it was shot with a hand held point and shoot camera. I just wanted to show that the gallery was large and very involved in the feel of the event. This was the final hole of the regular 9 holes where Avery and Josh both parred and went to sudden death.
                              PDGA #25296
                              Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X